A Wen!?

"Mingyu, what is it?" Wonwoo waited until they were both alone to get a chance to talk to his boyfriend. "It's nothing, Hyung. The usual" Mingyu stared at the view of the sea from their balcony before turning to look at Wonwoo's concerned face.

"I always try so hard to stay top of my class. They would give me the scholarship, but I messed up in physics again! Not by much, I'm still first in the science department, but no matter what I do, I'll never be good enough for appa" Wonwoo wrapped his arms around Mingyu's waist and rested his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Tell him you want to do art, drop physics and double major in art" Mingyu's face shrunk as he opposed the idea just as soon as it left Wonwoo's mouth. "He'll disown me. I'm not going to do that" Wonwoo let out a small laugh and squeezed Mingyu's hand.

"I'll come with you to tell him, I want you to be happy, and I'm sure he does too" Mingyu tilted his head, not wanting to get murdered yet. "You're just dropping one subject. You'll be fine" Mingyu slowly nodded, still unsure about this.

"Let's tell him first thing when we get home. If he disowns you, then we can get Jun's mother to adopt you too" Wonwoo suggested happily. "Me, a Wen? No" Mingyu quickly refuted the idea, making Wonwoo pout unconsciously. "Why? I like my fair share of Wen" Mingyu's face morphed to one of offence as he pulled Wonwoo close to him.

"You better like your Kim more" Wonwoo acted as if he was thinking about it for a second before leaning forwards and placing a kiss on Mingyu's lips. "I'm pretty sure I do" Mingyu wasted no time before picking Wonwoo up and twirling him around.

"Yah! Stop doing that, stop picking me up like those cheesy romantic guys in movies" Wonwoo whined as soon Mingyu put him down. "I am a cheesy romantic guy just for you" Wonwoo visibly gagged as he went further into the room.

"How dare you!?" There was no venom in Mingyu's voice as he ran behind Wonwoo to tackle him into a bear hug. "I-I can't breathe, Kim fu-fucking Mingyu!" Mingyu almost cackled as Wonwoo struggled in his grip.

"I can't stand you!" Wonwoo finally inhaled a sharp breath when Mingyu released his grip by a little. "I love you too" Mingyu didn't realise the words left his mouth until Wonwoo questioned him about it.

Mingyu wanted to lie his way out of it, but why should he? Besides, he had almost let it slip while confessing to Wonwoo. He loved him. He always had. "I meant what I said. I love you, Jeon Wonwoo. With all your flaws and imperfections, I'm head over heels in love with you" Wonwoo didn't need to hear anymore as he wrapped his arms around Mingyu's neck to pull him in for a kiss.

"I love you too, I'm not a cheesy romantic guy, but I do. So much" Wonwoo mumbled against Mingyu's lips. Only loud enough for the other to hear. Mingyu's ears turned red, not expecting to hear Wonwoo say it back.

"If this is a dream, I'm going to throw hands at someone when I wake up."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"He's having fun" Hansol was, in his opinion, rudely disturbed from staring at Seungkwan and the others practising to perform Jihoon's new song. It didn't help him be nicer when he saw that it was Bin the voice that disturbed him belonged to.

"I know you don't like me, don't worry the feeling is mutual, but you seem to really like him" Bin spoke, even his eyes landed on Seungkwan, laughing with his head thrown back on Seokmin's shoulder.

"I really love him, yes" Bin forced a smile onto his face as he put an arm around Hansol. "I can see that. He seems to really love you too. I've never seen him this way with anyone..." Bin cleared his throat before continuing.

"...Not even me" Hansol, for the first time didn't feel like fighting the guy, is this Bin's way of giving Hansol blessings to date his best friend? "What I'm trying to say is I'm happy for you both, and I'm sorry for being so rough with you" Hansol smiled, head-turning to face Bin finally.

"And I'm sorry I've been bitching about your stupid red shorts and the fact that you're always shirtless. You look nice shirtless" Bin laughed as he dismissed Hansol.

"Just say that you find me hot and that you're totally intimidated" Bin leaned back onto the sand, propping himself up on his elbows. "I do not! Prick" Hansol followed Bin's actions, a smile playing on his lips.

"Dick" Bin voiced out with the same cheerful expression on his face. "Do you still love him?" Hansol regretted the question as soon as it left his mouth. "I do. You don't forget your first love that easily" Hansol tensed up, knowing exactly what Bin meant.

"But his first love isn't me. It's you. I'm still first with everything else though" Hansol playfully rolled his eyes at Bin before jumping up and challenging him. "Okay Mr shirtless, let's surf! The one who surfs the most waves wins. I feel the need to beat you somehow" Bin just smirked before leading Hansol to where the surfboards were kept.

Hansol couldn't quite recall how he ended up being carried out of the water by Bin, bridal style in front of everyone. "What happened!?" He could hear Seungkwan's distant screaming making him shrink his face further into Bin's still shirtless chest.

"Your boyfriend wanted to beat me at surfing. He could've mentioned he didn't know the first thing about it" Bin responded casually as he put Hansol down. "I thought I'd be naturally good at it" Hansol said, only to get a slap on his arm from Seungcheol, wherever he showed up from.

"I lost him when we started surfing and when I found him later, he was screaming and I quote- Bin save me! I need you please, I'm sorry! Forgive me! I'll be nice to you. I don't want to die!" Hansol wished the beach would swallow him up whole, but nothing seemed to be going his way today.

"I'm telling the whole world about this. This is payback for the time you told me it was Pajama day, and only I walked in my Mickey Mouse set through the hall. THEY CALLED ME MINGYU MOUSE FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH!" Wonwoo laughed when he remembered that he was the one who came up with that name.

"Mingyu Mouse was a cultural reset. Wonwoo Hyung is an intellect for coming up with that"

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

 "네 앞에만 서면 심장이 뛰어서

" 앞에만 서면 심장이 뛰어서."

"Whenever I stand in front of you, my heart beats."