Ménage à trois

"So, how did it go with Seungkwan? Did he get jealous?" Mingyu asked, voice void of any faith in the younger. "Can't tell you" Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows before holding Hansol in place. "You used my lips. Yes, you can tell me" Hansol smirked as he went to pull at Mingyu's cheeks.

"Don't act all defensive. I know it helped make Wonwoo Hyung jealous" Mingyu's expression morphed to one of pure interest as he focused on Hansol's sentence.

"He was actually jealous? He told you?" Mingyu questioned in excitement, throwing finger hearts at Hansol to get him to be nicer when he ignored him. "Aish you brat, I'm older than you, so you better answer me" Mingyu quietened down when he saw Joshua approaching them.

"Have you seen Hanie?" Hansol and Mingyu exchanged looks before both denying having any knowledge of where the boy was. "I just figured since Seungcheol is also missing, you would know" Joshua glanced at the two boys once to make sure they indeed were telling the truth.

"How about Seungkwan? Did you guys see him anywhere?" Hansol's ears perked up at the mention of Seungkwan. "What? He's missing too?" Joshua nodded before waving goodbye to the duo and walking away.

"You don't think...Ménage à trois?" Mingyu started only for Hansol to stare blankly at him. "Like they always wanted a Ménage à trois! A threesome, Sol" Hansol hit the back of Mingyu's head in disapproval before ditching him to go find at least one of the three.

"No, it's a valid concern! It's Jeonghan Hyung!" Mingyu shouted back before following Hansol, all the while rubbing his now sore head. "It's always me. I'm always the dumb one. I will let you know that I rank first in the science department!" Mingyu said to no one in particular.

"We know Mingyu. The whole university knows" Mingyu turned his head at the sound of Minghao's familiar voice only to find the more petite looking back at him with a sandwich in hand and a bemused expression on his face.

"Best friend!" Mingyu threw his hands around Minghao only to be pushed off. "Mingyu" the Chinese boy addressed Mingyu before taking a bite of his sandwich. "Wonwoo Hyung is actually coming with Jun Hyung for the convention?" Mingyu asked to make sure, only groaning when he got the response he was not looking for.

"Can't you take Jun Hyung instead? Let me go with Wonwoo Hyung, please, pretty please!! Hao, you love me. Please do this for me, pleaseee" Mingyu whined to no avail. "I would, but it's out of my hands, really. He's already Wonwoo Hyung's plus 1" Minghao shrugged, not caring who he went with.

"Just take him away from us during the thing. I'll just aimlessly wander and fall right into Wonwoo Hyung's arms! It'll be such a beautiful coincidence" Mingyu clapped his hands happily.

"No Mingyu, that's very stupid. Won't he ask why Jun Hyung and I suddenly disappeared? And why you're conveniently all that's in his range of vision?" Mingyu sighed, not having thought too much into it.

"Just- ugh, I hate myself for doing this, but leave it to me. I'll get you both alone, but this is the last time, Kim! I'm not going to play Cupid any longer" Mingyu couldn't stop spilling out 'thank you's" as Minghao tried to get away from the now hyper boy.

"If he doesn't want me after then, I'll let him go for good"

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"You sure nothing is going on with you and Hansol?" Jeonghan pried, flashing his torchlight right in Seungkwan's face. "Hyung, this feels like an interrogation" Seungcheol sighed from the corner of the room as he rested his head on the top of his chair.

"That's the point, kwanie" Jeonghan responded, shaking the flashlight to prove his point. "He didn't act on it? But he said he would do it!" Jeonghan walked around the room like he was in some detective novel before plopping himself down on the chair next to Seungkwan.

"Act on what?" Now Seungkwan was interested to know more about this situation. "Oh that, Hansol accepted this bet from Mingyu! Something about 100,000 won and making you smile" Jeonghan dismissed the question before going back to brainstorming.

"Making me smile?" Seungkwan was beyond intrigued, people usually make bets about sleeping with someone or making them fall in love, but this was new. "Mingyu knows you aren't too fond of Hansol, so if you actually smile at him in front of everyone, then Hansol wins, but if you keep looking at him the way you usually do, then our Kim Mingyu walks away with the money" Seungcheol took his time to explain the situation to Seungkwan, well aware that he just ruined the bet for the two boys.

"That's cute" Seungkwan breathed out, not really angry about the reason for the bet. To be exact, he was more surprised that a single smile from him was worth 100,000 won. "Don't worry, Hyung. There's nothing between Hansol and me" Seungkwan lied easily before slipping out of the chair he was confined in and away from the flashlight in his eyes.

"Oh, there you are!" As if on cue, Joshua and Seokmin pushed the door open only to look confused at how much the substitution room looked like a police interrogation scene. "Jihoon wanted to ask you and Seungkwan to join his team for the mid-term group project. We're there too!" Seokmin took Joshua's hand as he said the last part.

"Which other group will we even be in, right Kwanie?" Jeonghan asked as if it was the most obvious thing ever. Seungkwan, on the other hand, didn't look like he was quite convinced with what Seokmin said.

"Jihoon Hyung wants me on his team?" Seungkwan asked, not believing them. "Why not? Your voice is incredible Kwan, beyond incredible! It got you here, didn't it?" Joshua praised as he went to hug Seungkwan.

"Welcome to the team Boo Seungkwan. We wouldn't have it any other way."

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

" 잊혀질 수나 있을까요."

"Will I be able to forget everything?"