Don't listen in secret

A/N - okay, so this chapter is the same scene from two perspectives? You'll get it when you read it. Thank you for showing love for this book! Bye now

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

Hansol hated it. He hated that Jun got to hold Seungkwan's hand now. He hated every time Jun was the reason Seungkwan threw his head back in laughter.

Even the thought of the older touching Seungkwan the way he had, got his blood boiling. He needed to get Seungkwan back, and he needed to talk to Jeon Wonwoo for that.

And that's precisely why he had Wonwoo currently locked up in the school's art studio. "Hyung, put the paintbrush down" Hansol tried to pry the paintbrush from Wonwoo's grip but loosened the hold when Wonwoo smacked his hand away without hesitation.

"No, it's for self-defence in case you kill me " Hansol rolled his eyes but regardless, opened his mouth to talk. "When did Jun Hyung and Seungkwan start liking each other?" Wonwoo's lips curved into a smirk, but he was quick to hide it from Hansol's view.

"You both just slept together, right? I'm sure they've liked each other for a while now. It's nice that they are in a healthy, stable relationship" Wonwoo knew he was rubbing salt into an open wound, but he wasn't feeling very lovely today.

"It wasn't just sex for him or me. We weren't just sleeping around" Wonwoo tapped his feet impatiently as if he cared little to none about what Hansol was going on about. "Yeah right, you were trying to replace Chan with him" that's when Hansol lost it.

"DID I SAY THAT!? NO, DO NOT PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH. IF ANYTHING I'M BREAKING THE PROMISE I GAVE CHAN, SO NO HYUNG YOU ARE WRONG" Wonwoo gripped onto his workstation from the shock of watching Hansol finally burst.

"Seungkwan is so much more than what all of you think he means to me. I ran after Chan that day to tell him that I was sorry, that I couldn't wait for him anymore, that I was just not in love with him anymore! When I came back to the restroom, I couldn't find Seungkwan or you" Hansol was out of breath from all the shouting and just waited for Wonwoo to speak but continued when he didn't get a response.

"I know he doesn't like Jun Hyung like that. Please don't lie to me. At least tell me that I didn't mess everything up completely" Wonwoo paused to think before deciding he wanted to hear more before telling Hansol that Seungkwan wanted to give him a second chance.

"How do you really feel about Seungkwan?" Hansol seemed like he was drifting off to someplace in his mind that was only reserved for Seungkwan before opening his mouth to tell Wonwoo exactly what he felt.

"It's him. I don't know how else to tell you this, but he makes me so happy, and he makes me feel safe. These past few weeks, I realised how much I hate seeing him with someone else" Hansol fiddled with his fingers, starting to feel awkward at the fact that he was pouring his heart out to Jeon Wonwoo, of all people.

"I want another chance. I want to show him how much he means to me, Hyung. If I get him back in my arms, I won't ever lose him again. I'm pretty sure I love him" Wonwoo smiled for once, actually proud of the answer he got from Hansol. What they both didn't see was the mass of body crying on the other side of the door at the words that left Hansol's mouth.

"Baby spice"

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Noona, of course I miss you. I have the song composition for my midterm practicals, and that's in a week. I'll be home right after" Seungkwan promised his oldest sister, Jinseol as he walked towards the Art department in search of Wonwoo.

"You sound happy, kwanie. Is there something you haven't told us about? Or someone?" He heard Sojeong shout from somewhere close to the phone on the other end. Seungkwan couldn't help but blush at the thought of Hansol but tried to compose himself just as fast as the thought came.

"Maybe, I'll tell you everything when I see you next week! Could you wait for it? It's more fun when I tell you in person. Tell eomma to make everything I love for lunch on the day I reach" Seungkwan grinned contently at the hum of response he got from Jinseol.

Seungkwan hung up before setting a reminder on his phone to pack after finalising his lyrics for the song's bridge that Jihoon had given him responsibility for doing.

He couldn't believe it was midterms so soon. It felt like only yesterday he had shown up in Myeongdong. It really had been months since he met Wonwoo and everyone in the vocal department. So long since he met Hansol.

He needed to fix things with Hansol before going to Jeju for the break. Maybe he could take Hansol with him too, his sisters would love him, and he had no doubt in his mind that his mother would be more than happy to replace him with Hansol after getting to know him.

Hansol was a charmer, and he had half of the teachers on his good side. That's saying a lot with how strict the teachers were with everyone else. Then again, he was the chancellor's son and a royal or whatever the group of friends are called, Seungkwan genuinely couldn't recall. All he hoped for was that his charms would be enough to make Seungkwan's father like him.

Seungkwan let the worries take a backseat to his mind as he approached the art department. He could hear faint conversations from inside and expected it to be either Minghao or Jun, maybe even Mingyu, since Wonwoo was keener on having him around these days, but he didn't expect to hear what he did.

"I want another chance. I want to show him how much he means to me, Hyung. If I get him back in my arms, I won't ever lose him again. I'm pretty sure I love him" he knew that voice. It was Hansol's. Why was he talking to Wonwoo? But more importantly, why was he saying that?

Seungkwan let his back slide down the door as he let the words sink in. He still loved him. He wanted Chan to give him a second chance. He isn't going to lose him again. So why was Seungkwan trying so hard? Seungkwan blinked back his tears as he remembered the promise they made to each other.

"Baby spice" Hansol looked at Seungkwan in confusion, not knowing what he was supposed to make out of that answer. "If either of us wants out or if either of us falls in love, we say 'baby spice' okay? A safe word in a sense."

"Baby spice"

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

"떠나기엔 너무 아름다워서

"It's too beautiful to leave."