Opening

One long summer day,

A young woman (who was about 18 at the time) was walking down the hall of her family's home and thought, "I need a change of scenery." She went down the stairs and asked her parents if she could go somewhere to get a change of scenery. They asked, "Where do you want to go?" The young woman replied, "I'm not sure but I would like to go to Queensland, Australia." The father of the young woman said to her, "If you want to go to Australia, you'll have to book your own flight." "Fine, I'll book my own flight then but I will need mom's help finding the right airline to fly with", said the daughter. The father replied, "Oh no...Your mom isn't helping you with anything."The Father then stated, "YOU are going to do everything yourself. YOU are going to book your own flight, pack your own clothes, and find out where you are going to stay over in Australia all by yourself." While looking at her with a questionable look, the father then asked, "Am I clear, young lady?" The girl answered her father rather quietly, "Yes father." So the girl did as her father had said, she booked her flight, packed her things, and booked a hotel in Queensland, Australia. The day she was leaving, her family said goodbye to her at their home instead of going to the airport with her. The family of the girl didn't know that they would never see their daughter/sister again for a few years.........

*This is my first ever book, so please don't be mad if you don't like the story.  If you don't like it, you don't have to continue reading.  Thank you to all who are reading this book!