Chapter 1

The girl left her home in Ohio and went to the Pittsburgh Airport in Pennsylvania. The girl landed in Queensland, Australia, at around 5:30 p.m. Australian time which meant that the time back in Ohio was 13 hrs behind Australian time. The girl took in a lot of beautiful sites that she had never seen before. She saw things that she had never seen in Ohio before. The girl had a long day after traveling and seeing some of the sites, the girl was rather tired and decided to find out where the hotel that she was staying at was.  That night the girl slept quite well considering all the noise from the city. The next morning, the girl had plans to go to the Australia Zoo.  The Crocodile Hunter (Steve Irwin) helped to make the zoo what it is today, so the girl got into a cab and told the driver to take her to the Australia Zoo.  The driver pulled up in front of the entrance, the girl thanked the driver for his services, and paid him for his time.  The girl looked up at the sign to the entrance to the zoo, there was Steve Irwin looking back at her with a smiling face, and this made the girl smile to herself.  She slowly walked into the zoo, not knowing that the zoo was closed for the day. She slowly walked around the zoo looking for animals and people but she didn't see anybody.  She looked at the animals but she didn't notice that Steve Irwin's son (Robert Irwin) had been making his rounds in the zoo that evening, and that Robert was watching her from a distance. He had noticed her walk in and he was curious to find out what the girl was doing in the zoo while it was closed.  He followed her quietly and watched as she looked at the animals, he just wanted to make sure that she wasn't trying to steal anything. As he watched the girl, he noticed that he had never seen her around before. She had the most interesting expression on her face.  He noticed how when she came to the crocodile enclosure, she stood there and watched the crocodile with the biggest smile on her face, he had never seen someone smile so big while looking at the crocodiles before.  It made him smile to himself, he knew that he wanted to meet this girl and get to know her personally.  

*Finally, Done with chapter 1.  I hope you guys like this Story so far.  Make sure to give me some ideas about more stories that you think I could write that you all would enjoy reading.  Thank you!