Chapter 2

The girl decided that she had better get going, but as she was leaving, she noticed that there was someone leaning against a lamp post. She couldn't see his face, so she thought she should leave in case it was a kidnapper. She slowly started walking back toward the entrance and she noticed that the guy was following her, so she started walking faster, she finally was about to start running. Robert was almost running to catch up to her because she was going so fast. She didn't look back to see how close the person was, she finally heard a voice say, "Can ya' slow down please, I would like to talk to ya'."  The girl slowed down a little and finally she turned around expecting the worst. She had her eyes closed and was almost shaking in fear. Then, Robert looked at her and said, "Can you open your eyes, miss?" The girl was listening to his voice and realized that this person wasn't going to hurt her, so she slowly opened her eyes and looked at Robert. She almost quit breathing, she started stuttering out, "Y-your R-Robert Irwin." He smiled at her, noded, and replied, "Yep, that's me." The girl felt like she was gonna faint, but she held it together. He asked her if she was lost and she answered "No."  He then proceeded to tell the girl that she entered the zoo while it was closed which is considered breaking and entering. The girl told him that she had no idea that the zoo was closed and that the front gates were open so she figured that the zoo was open. He looked at the girl and smiled because he knew that the moment he laid his eyes on her he wanted her for his own. Robert asked her if she had a ride home. She then told him that she was from the U.S. and that she was on a little vacation from home.

*I hope you guys are enjoying this so far, I had a hard time trying to write all this.  I really enjoy writing stories.  I have thought about sharing a little bit of my life story, but if I do it would be in a different book.  Let me know if you guys would like to read about my life.  Thanks!