Chapter 35

{Do not play the song until you read, 'the music changed'.  That's your cue to play the song.}

     The next morning, Robert was one of the last to wake up.  He was getting ready to go into Ruth's room to make sure her nerves were calmed down, but before he could Bindi said, "Oh no ya don't.  You're not allowed to see the bride till the ceremony and make sure you have everything from here before we leave for the ceremony."  Robert was going to protest, but knew Bindi was only trying to keep Ruth from having a stress overload.  Chandler told Robert that Bindi told him, "I'm supposed to take you to the Photogallery first, then they'll follow with Ruth, so you don't see her."  Chandler and Robert took his suit, and the rings out to Chandler's truck, they then left and headed to the Photogallery.  Robert went to the office to put his suit on, Chandler had his on when Robert came out.  Robert handed the rings to Chandler, then Chandler helped him put on a boutineer.  Grace ran in and hugged her dad, she was wearing a cute little off white dress with a green sash.  Chandler spun her around, then Robert picked her up and asked, "Are ya excited Grace?" She nodded and said, "I'm so excited."

     She was let down, and she ran to her mom

     She was let down, and she ran to her mom.  Bindi looked at Chandler and said, "You both look great.  Now Robert, turn around so you don't see Ruth, we're taking her to the office to get in her dress.  No peeking, got it?"  Robert turned around, and he waited till Bindi gave him the go ahead to turn around.  He turned back around and saw Ruth's cousins and friends.  Robert got a text from the minister that was going to do their wedding, he was sick.  Luckily, Pastor Mike had worn a suit, so Robert asked him if he would officiate the ceremony.  Pastor Mike agreed and took his place under the trellis next to Robert and Chandler.  Ruth's sisters sat front row by Ruth's mom and Terri.  Behind them were Ruth's cousins and some of Robert's friends were behind them, and lastly, Amanda, Tommy, and Andrew sat in the back row.  Bindi was helping Ruth with her dress and hair, while everyone was waiting and speaking, somehow the paparazzi got in and started storming the wedding.  Robert stood there as they asked questions, Chandler finally told them to leave, when they wouldn't, Chandler called together the zoo staff to get the Paparazzi out of the Photogallery and away from the wedding ceremony.

  Robert stood there as they asked questions, Chandler finally told them to leave, when they wouldn't, Chandler called together the zoo staff to get the Paparazzi out of the Photogallery and away from the wedding ceremony

     Music started playing, Grace walked down the aisle toward her dad while dropping flowers as she walked.  Terri told her to sit with her when she reached the end of the aisle.  Then, Bindi walked down the aisle in a beautiful sage green dress, and after she took her position by the trellis, across from Chandler, the music changed.  Ruth appeared at the head of the aisle, everyone turned, and Amanda let out a 'woo'.  Tommy and Andrew sat wide-eyed, as they looked at Ruth, trying to figure out how the girl they knew was now this beautiful bride standing before everyone.  Robert, who had been looking at the floor, looked up, his breath hitched as he looked at her, and smiled as tears filled the brims of his eyes.  Ruth was beautiful, even more so in the dress, with her hair down, her nails painted holding her bouquet, and she seemed to float as she walked toward Robert in her lacy, white flats.