3

⚠️swear words, blood⚠️

"Help!" Clay yelled as carried George into the hospital.

Everyone looked at him Sapnap and his mom came rushing towards him...

"Can we get a gurney!" Sapnaps mom yelled.

People came rushing with a gurney Clay set George on it. George was knocked out bleeding to death, he was probably really close to death. George and Clay were held hostage at a abandoned hospital the was 5 miles away, quite far.

"What the hell happened Clay?" Sapnap asked.

"He got stabbed, I'll explain later just take care of him."

"Okay contact the sheriff, we need to get him to the OR now!" Kristen yelled and she pushed the gurney with George on it to the OR.

"You have some explaining to do, like now!" Sapnap demanded.

"Okay- fine" Clay took deep breaths, then he passed out onto the floor.

"Shit Clay, we need another gurney asap!" Sapnap yelled as he felt Clays pulse, he was still alive.

——

George started to wake up and some slight pain came back in his side "What happened?"

"George, oh my god are you okay?" Dave immediately stood up and held his hand.

"I'm okay" George said.

"Kristen, Kristen he's awake!" George's dad yelled. Everyone came into the room Kristen, Sapnap, Karl, Drista, Jake, and Asher.

"George we need to talk about what happened" Kristen said.

"Dada your awake!" Asher jumped onto the bed George was on and hugged him.

"Hi, are you okay?"

"I'm fine" Asher smiled, as he hugged him with dear life.

"George do you remember what happened?" Sapnap asked.

"I got taken including Clay, by someone named April I think."

"What did they want?" Jake asked.

"She wanted to keep Clay safe she said a coven is coming after Clay, their plan is to turn him into a witch but I don't know why."

"What are they called?" Sapnap asked.

"The coven of phoenix fire" George said.

"How many of them are there?" Drista asked.

"I don't know but there's more than one" George said.

"Oh god, they sound serious" Drista said.

"Yeah specially since their after Clay it takes a lot to get him" Sapnap said.

"Where's Clay now?" George asked, everyone looked at each other "Guys, what are you not telling me?"

"Clay brought you to the hospital, you've been out for three days" Drista said.

"That doesn't answer my question, where is he?" George asked.

"He gone George" Drista said.

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"The coven took him."

"What, how?" George asked.

"Once Clay brought you to the hospital he passed out, so we brought him to a room a hour later he's gone" Sapnap said.

"They could be anywhere now, it's been three days" Karl said.

"For all we know Clay could be possessed by a fucking witch, coming to kill us all" Jake said.