51

⚠️swear words, funeral type of stuff, mention of death⚠️

Today was the day of the funeral. George woke up to the noise of his phone ringing. He grabbed his phone and looked at the screen entering his passcode, and it went to the text message app.

———-

Loverwolf <3

Change of plans, meet me at were the old house used to be.
                                                       read at 10:13 AM
———-

George responded with a simple 'okay' and he started to get ready. The funeral was gonna start at 12. The brunette yawned and he decided to get in the shower. He had to make sure he was wearing something nice, he wasn't gonna wear some shitty clothes to his finance's mother funeral. He had to look presentable.

1 hour later...

George arrived at the house Clay grew up in. The brunette saw someone standing in the field of flowers, it looked like Sapnap.

"Oh my god, will you shut up!" The person yelled, it looked like he was holding a trench coat.

Someone came somewhere from the ground "You better hope George gets here soon, or I'll end up throwing your ass in the pit!"

It was Clay and Sapnap, arguing again. George sighed "Will you two quit it!"

Clay looked at the brunette, and Sapnap looked at George. George walked up to them.

"I'm here now, you don't need to put him in the pit" George stood next to Sapnap.

The brunette saw a hole in the ground, a hole to put a coffin in "Your burying her here?"

"Yeah I figured, I mean my dad and my brother are buried here" Clay said as he jumped back down into the pit continuing to shovel more.

"What!" Sapnap yelled "No wonder why they called this place haunted."

"Do you wanna die!" Clay yelled.

"Oh cry me a river bitch" Sapnap said.

Clay rolled his eyes and kept shoveling, throwing dirt out of the hole. Into the pit of dirt.

"Clay do you need any help?" George asked.

"Nope" Clay threw more dirt out of the hole "I got it."

"Well George take this" Sapnap gave the  black trench coat to George.

"Whos is this?" George asked taking the trench coat.

"Mine" Clay said.

"Clays" Sapnap said "Are you almost done Clay?"

"Will you stop complaining like a baby!" Clay said "You know what?"

Clay threw the shovel out of the pit, and he jumped up out of the pit. Clay had black suspenders on, and a white button up on the was now dirty.

"Do it your own damn self!" Clay handed the shovel to Sapnap.

"Why she's your mother!" Sapnap said.

"Well I'm carrying her casket, you can at least do something instead of sitting there complaining like a baby."

Clay grabbed his trench coat from George, and he put it on "Have fun."

The blonde walked away, and Sapnap looked at George "Is he serious?"

"You have the shovel" George said, and he left.

George followed the blonde male, he walked to the woods and a big tent was set up. Clay opened the big tent and walked inside. The brunette looked at the all the planning flowers were everywhere.