24

⚠️swear words, mention of abuse, fire⚠️

"Where are we?" Persephone asked as she looked around in the woods.

"You know who she is right?" Clay pointed at Drista.

"Drista your sister right?" Persephone asked, and Drista nodded "Nice to meet you."

"Persephone did you know me and Drista used live there?" Clay pointed at the wrecked house he used to live at.

"What happened?" Persephone asked.

"It burned down with my family inside" Clay said.

"Oh" Persephone said.

"And you know what, that makes me mad" Clay said "Everyone here has something that makes them mad."

"Drista what makes you mad?" Clay asked.

"Athena" Drista murmured.

"My sister?" Persephone said and her eyes turned black "Shes a bitch anyways."

"How dare I say that, poor Athena" Persephone said.

"Exactly my point she is a bitch" Clay said "You have two controlling sisters and your doing nothing about it."

"That would make me mad" Clay said and his spun his finger in a circle and fire appeared spinning in circles and it disappeared.

"Jake what makes you mad?"

"My ice cream on the floor" Jake growled and Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"So Persephone, what makes you mad?" Clay asked "What makes you firey inside?"

Clay fire appeared in his hand "Is Hera really a good person?"

"Yes she is."

"But doesn't make you mad, putting a demon inside of you?" Jake asked.

"But she apologized" Persephone said.

"Did she?" George asked.

"No she didn't, but it's okay" Persephone said.

"It's not okay you should be pissed off" Jake said.

"Does it makes you wanna scream?" Clay asked.

"Like ahhhhh" Persephone said, it was the worst scream George has ever heard.

"No, watch" Clay turned into a pretty white wolf, he started to roar.

His scream was so powerful that all the birds flew away out of their nests, so much for the birds peace. Clay stopped and turned back normal.

"Well it does make me wanna-"

"Makes you what?" Clay asked.

"Makes me wanna scream" Persephone said.

"Then scream" Jake whispered in Persephone's ear.

Took a deep inhale and she screamed. It was louder than Clays it's like she's been holding in that scream for centuries. She really needed that relief off her shoulders. A whole gush of wind went past the whole pack, and the leaves started to shake. The leaves on the ground flew up. She stopped screaming.

"Wow" Jake whispered.

She giggled and tried to hug Clay...

"Don't touch me" Clay said.

"Oh okay" Persephone said and chuckled "I really needed that."

Clay snapped his fingers and they all returned into the loft "See, it's easy."