28

⚠️swear words, mention of depression⚠️

"Dada, Dad?" A boy said from inside the house.

Karl moved to the side, so George and Clay could see a better view of the little boy. George took a step inside the house, and boy gasped.

"Dada!" Asher yelled.

George got on his knees and Asher hugged him tightly "Hi Asher."

George stood back up and walked beside Karl, so Asher could see Clay. The blonde realized he hadn't seen Asher more than a month, it was far to long.

"Dad, your okay!" Asher shouted and he tried to hug Clay, but he took a step back "What's wrong?"

Clay cleared his throat "Um n-nothing."

"I'm just happy to see you again" Clay said softly, and Asher hugged his legs since he was so tall.

When Clay took a breath he smelled something not normal. It smelled like a werewolf was at the house but not him.

"Asher, can you go to your room for a second?" Clay asked.

Asher nodded and walked to his room, he closed the door behind him. Clay closed the front door a locked all three locks.

"Someones been here" Clay started to sniff the house like somethings up.

"It's only me and Asher, no one else" Karl said.

"Your lying, what did you do Karl?" Clay asked Karl.

"Clay what's going on?" George asked.

"A werewolf has been here, it fills the whole smell of the apartment" Clay said.

"You really wanna know what's going on?" Karl asked.

"What the fuck did you do?" Clay huffed.

"Asher come here" Karl said, and Asher walked out of his room "Sit down."

Asher obeyed and sat down on the couch, Karl pulled a chair right in front of him. Clay and George moved towards Karl, George sat besides him and Clay leaned against the wall arms crossed.

"Remember what I showed you, with your eyes" Karl said.

Asher nodded and his eyes turned bright yellow. Clay looked at Asher carefully and he walked towards the door. He opened the door and slammed it shut with a loud bang.

"Is Dad mad?" Asher asked softly.

"No honey, I'm gonna see if he's okay" George touched Ashers shoulder in comfort, then he left the room.

George ran down the stairs all the way out of the building. There was was so many people outside, but one stood out it was Clay. George followed Clay, Clay walked away from the whole crowd into a alley.

"Clay!" George said, Clay stopped.

"What George?" Clay said his back faced George.

"Listen I get this is a big change but-"

"A big change, really George!" Clay shouted and he turned around his eyes glowing blue "He's only 10 and he's now a werewolf, he's gonna have to transition at his age."

"Clay."

"I was 5 years old when I had to transition, being a werewolf is so fucking hard" Clay said "You know I suffered from depression because of it, from being born into the person I am today."

"I stayed in my room for weeks alone, I had to do this alone!" Clay shouted "And Drista she had to see it and deal with it, and she was young also."

"People ask me 'why are you so mean' or 'how come you act this way' well this is why George!" Clay said "I was so young and my family burn my life burned, and I had to watch."

"So yes I am so fucking mad, because he's gonna have to deal with the pain I went through while he transitions!" Clay said.

"But he has a support system, that's you Clay!" George said "Your his support system, he looks up to you."

"I get you didn't have that, but he does."

Clay calmed down and his eyes turned back naturally green. He saw someone that they were looking for, she was walking on the side walk.

"George, it's her" Clay said "Look behind you."

George turned around and the girl panicked, she ran away. George started to run after her, but Clay took a different way. Clay climbed up the ladder of the building.

George ran after her, the girl purposely threw a trash can on the ground to make George slow down. But he just jumped over it like no problem George was getting tired.

Clay was on top of the building and he saw her running. He ran the same direction but on top of the building, then there was a gap but he jumped over it. He landed he was way ahead of her, and he noticed a skateboard and took it.

George ran after her but he saw someone sliding down a bar coming from the top of the apartment. It was Clay and skated down the bar and he ended up in front of the girl, he slid the skateboard into the road leaving it. She tried to punch him but he blocked it with his palm, everyone was watching. He put her arms behind her back, she rolled her eyes. Everyone started cheering loudly like Clay was some hero.

"Dude that was sick!" Some guy said.

"Okay everyone calm down he's not Superman" George said and the crowd settled down, he took out and handcuffed her.

"You finally caught me Georgie" She whispered.

"Shut the hell up, your coming with us" George said "If you like it or not."

George lead her into a room for the police that was nearby, he sat her down in the chair. Clay and George were on the other side of the table, across from the girl.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"Why'd you fake your death Athena?" George asked "Or is it Olivia Presley now?"

She looked shocked "Yeah I found out your little secret, so get that shocked look off your face."

"We know a lot more than you think Athena, and your sure as hell not getting away this time" George said "I'll lock you up if I have to."

"Fine take me to jail, I ain't telling you jack shit" Athena said.

"Tell you'll not tell us but you will help us" George said "Listen this is the deal we're trying unlink you and your sisters so we can get rid of Hera."

"Really Hera?" Athena said "That's impossible."

"Well either way your coming back with us to finish this once and for all, we only have 3 days left" George said.

1077 words :)