46

Authors note: Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate and if you don't that's okay, have a good day! :)

⚠️swear words⚠️

"What time is it?" Clay asked.

"It's 11:23 AM" George said looking at his phone "Why do you ask?"

"I'm actually gonna spend time with Sapnap at the valley."

"Doing what?" George asked.

"Playing basketball."

"You and Sapnap?" George asked "Since when?"

"Since I proposed to his best friend" Clay said "We gotta get along some point."

"Have fun" George said as he opened back up his book "And try not to kill him please."

"No promises" Clay said "Love you."

"Love you too" George said and Clay left the room.

1 hour later...

Clay and Sapnap were on the basketball court, it was slightly awkward...

"I thought you brought the basketball?" Sapnap asked.

"I did" Clay said as he brought out a launcher "Just press the button."

"Like this" Clay said pressing the button.

A basketball shot out of the launcher aiming right towards Sapnap's chest. The ball hit him and he let out a grunt of pain.

"Ow, what the fuck Clay!" Sapnap yelled.

"You don't stand in front of the launcher dumbass" Clay said.

"Can I try?" Sapnap asked.

"Sure" Clay said moving away from the launcher, his back faced the launcher he was looking at the sky.

Sapnap then pressed the button, another basketball shot out and hit Clay in the back of the head.

Sapnap started laughing until he realized what he did "Oh shit."

Clay slowly turned around and his eyes were blood red, and he huffed.

"Man, look I'm sorry okay?"

Clay turned into his wolf form and started to chase Sapnap. Sapnap continually screamed as he ran away from Clay. The brunette ran to the loft thinking he would be protected.

——

George was busy reading a book that interested him. Screaming was disturbing his reading.

"Do you guys hear that?" Persephone asks.

"Help!" Someone yelled "Ahhhh!"

"That sounds like Sapnap."

George stood up and opened the loft door, someone came running inside "Help me George!"

"Sapnap?" George said.

The came coming through was a pretty white wolf chasing Sapnap.

"Clay!" Drista yelled.

The werewolf kept chasing Sapnap, and Sapnap kept screaming.

"Clay I'm sorry okay, George tell you fiancé to stop chasing me!" Sapnap yelled "I'm too pretty to die!"

George couldn't believe what he was seeing, they were basically trying to kill each other.

"Clay stop it!" George said.

The werewolf stopped and looked at George, he turned back to his human form.

"I'm gonna kill you" Clay said.