22

Authors note: If you celebrate Halloween Happy Halloween, if you don't then have a good day! :)

⚠️swear words, mention of death and bombs, gore, making out (doesn't last long)⚠️

Clay growled loudly as George took out another piece of wood out of his back "It's almost over if you be patient."

Since the bombing George had to help Clay with the wooden pieces stuck inside of him. Clay leaned over the table on his elbows with his fingers intertwined. George earlier took of Clays shirt and helped his with the wooden pieces. George had pliers in his hands and he searched in Clays back that was bloody and wooden pieces everywhere. Luckily nobody was home so they didn't have to hear Clays growls because he was loud. George pulled out another huge piece of wood, Clay let out a loud growl and he accidentally stood up. George immediately brought Clay back down towards the table, being on his elbows.

"Stop moving, it just makes the wooden pieces more harder to find" George said, as he searched into Clays skin for more wooden pieces.

"Listen Clay I get it hurts like hell but we're almost done, just be patient and take the pain like you always do."

Clay took a deep breath "Okay."

George slowly put the pliers back in Clays back, he didn't tell Clay but the next piece was the biggest one. It was the size of a wood chip at a playground the other pieces were little splinters. He didn't know how Clay was gonna react but he was gonna be pissed. George quickly pulled out half of the wood chip. Clay yelled and he started the bang on the table loudly. He couldn't help it but bang on table, George took the pliers out. He felt bad because Clay did this for him, he got hurt because of him.

"Okay, okay, it's almost over it's that last piece" George said and he looked for it again "It's just, stuck."

There was a big snap, the most powerful snap Clay has ever felt. Clay growled really loud as he banged on the table constantly.

"Hey, Hey!" George yelled and Clay calmed down "It's over, done with."

George set the bloody pliers on the table, and watched Clays back heal. Once the bloody spots in his back healed George set his hand on Clays back, Clay felt George's cold hand on his back.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" Clay heard George murmur.

Clay dropped his head down and took a breath "Sorry for getting mad, I can't control-"

Clay felt George's hands move down his sides, feeling his warmth. Clay stood up straight and turned around, George felt the scars on Clays chest which made Clay look down. Clay looked at George, and George looked up at Clay. George got on his tippy toes and brought Clay towards him by his neck, Clay bent over because of how short George was. Their lips matched in sync.

Clay put his hands on George's hips and turned them around. George back bumped into the table and he moved his hands to Clays cheek. Clay swiped the table clean and helped George onto it, and he backed away for George to breathe.

George panted heavily as he looked at Clay. Clay was sweaty with his eyes closed, he slowly opened them. George looked at Clay the blondes eyes were dark blue, and that could mean two things. And George knew what was so him brought him back in but Clay wanted it, but so did he.

Next day...

The brunette had arrived at the loft, until the loft door busted open and someone ran out. The pack started shouting at him.

"George don't let him go!" Drista yelled.

George looked at them as they yelled at him. He took off his bag and chased after him, and the pack chased after him to watch to make sure he got him. George chased him outside, and the pack stopped outside the building and watched him. George was close to the guy and he tackled him. They rolled into the leaves, and George landed on top on the guy straddling his hips. George took his handcuffs out of his pocket and handcuffed him.

"One thing you should is" George said as he tightened the handcuffs "Never, run."

"Cause either way. we're gonna catch you."

George brought him back to his feet and lead him back to the loft, step by step.

"Wooo George!" Drista cheered.

"Good job man!" Jake yelled "Holy shit!"

George walked past them, and Clay looked at George leading him inside of the loft once again.

"Hey Drista?" Clay said.

"What's up?" Drista asked.

"Remember that time you fought Athena?"

"Yeah, vividly" Drista said.

"What was that about?"

"I figured you would ask" Drista said "While you were gone Athena started to like touch him in you know, that way."

"She flirted and everything" Drista said "And it pissed me off, because he had to deal with it."

"What did he do about it?" Clay asked.

"He either deny it or nothing" Drista said.

"Why did he deny it?" Clay asked, he knew the answer but he didn't know it was true.

"I don't know, maybe he was in love with someone else at the time" Drista said, she knew George was in love with Clay since the first time she met George. She always had known.

"Maybe" Clay said softly, he thought about it and maybe it was true. It stayed put in his mind for the next three hours, he couldn't think about anything else.

Authors note: Sorry this chapter was terrible this was just a filler chapter, a few things happened though

958 words :)