21

⚠️swear words, threat, bombs, death, blood⚠️

George left the loft hours ago he undressed himself and put on comfy clothes. George noticed a mark on his wrist it was a ritual circle on his wrist. It was flashed light blue like that one time the shock on his wrist. George was so confused but angry, he knew Athena caused it. He knew something wasn't right. George grabbed his laptop, and a whole bunch of books filled with information about witches. He started to get working into finding out what this was, and how can he stop it.

Next day...

George pushed the door open in anger. Clay, Drista, Athena, Jessica, Jake and Sapnap were there. George walked towards Athena till Clay was in his way.

"Move, now Clay" George turned his eyes frozen blue, George didn't have the time so he walked past him towards Athena.

"George what's going on?" Sapnap asked.

In George's hand a sharp icicle formed in George's hand and he threw it at the wall next to Athena. He was pissed, no one has ever seen him this mad in his life.

"Woah, woah, George!" Sapnap said.

George ignored him and another icicle formed in his hand, he put it right on Athenas neck.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now!" George growled.

"George what's going on?" Athena asked.

"Don't act innocent."

"George calm down" Sapnap yelled.

The icicle in George's hand started to grow bigger and it was close to ripping out Athena's throat.

Sapnap pushed George off her "Drop it now!"

George huffed at Athena and looked at Sapnap, he dropped the icicle. It's smashed into pieces.

"Calm down" Sapnap said and George's eyes turned back brown "Now tell me what happened?"

"Maybe you should ask Athena" George showed Sapnap his wrist.

"What is that?" Sapnap asked "Clay take a look at this."

Clay looked at George's wrist "What happened?"

"Athena is using me to heal her whenever she gets hurt."

"What, is this true Athena?" Clay asked.

"Not entirely" Athena said.

"Explain what this is then!" Clay growled.

"In the coven all the sisters must choose to make someone fall in love with them, in order to survive" Athena said.

"What!" George yelled.

"Apparently it didn't work, that could mean many things" Athena said.

"I knew something was wrong with you" Drista said.

"You used me, you forced me to love you that's why you act that way around me."

"George I'm gonna die then" Athena said.

"I don't care, you don't get to choose who I love" George said.

"I wasn't trying to-"

"That's exactly what you were doing" Sapnap said.

"My biggest regret was letting you in our lives" George said "I really thought you were a good person."

"You know Drista was right about you, you are a real bitch" George said and he left the loft.