4

⚠️swear words, gun⚠️

George got out of the hospital. The whole pack was surrounded around Clays table processing this case. Sapnap's mom found out Sapnap was a werewolf not long ago, she found it interesting.

"Did you ever get to talk to the girl at the police station?" George asked.

"No, not yet I was going to wait for you" Dave said.

"Okay, we have no evidence except that girl so someone needs to go with me to talk to her" George said "I need someone calm."

"That's means not you Jake" Drista said.

"Fine dipshit."

"I'll go" Sapnap volunteered, and George responded with a nod.

"We still need more evidence, we don't know how much that girl is gonna give us."

"I could search out Clays room we put him in, before he went missing" Kristen suggested.

"Perfect" George said.

"Can I help you with it?" Drista asked.

"The more the merrier" Kristen smiled.

"Okay, now what-" George got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Everyone here knows the code to the house" Sapnap said.

"And Asher, Karl, and Clay are gone, who could it be?" George asked.

"I'll get it" Sapnap offered as he walked to the loft door.

Sapnap opened the door, and he immediately got pushed to the ground it was a far push...

"Arm up, now!" George yelled as he took out his gun pointed at the door.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry are you okay Sapnap?" The girl asked as she walked inside with her arms up. The girl had black hair, pink lipstick on, very familiar.

"Jessica?" Sapnap sat up from the ground.

"Jessica, what are you doing here?" George asked as he put down his gun.

"What's going on with me?" Jessica asked as her eyes turned yellow, like beta yellow.

"I thought you were human?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah, was."

"Someone give her a chair" George said as he closed the front door so nobody else could get in.

Drista pulled out a singular chair from table and pointed "Sit, here."

Jessica nodded and sat in the chair. And on the other side of the table everyone stood there looking at her. Jake pulled out a light a pointed it at her.

"We don't need a light" George said.

"Yes we do, they do it in the movies" Jake said.

"Jake, turn off the light" Sapnap said.

"Fine, sore loser" Jake rolled his as he turned off the light.

"Why are you all looking at me, it's freaking me out" Jessica said.

"How did you know where to find us?" George asked.

"You and Sapnap usually go here a lot, so I went here because you guys are smart and you guys could help me with this what it is."

"We'll you definitely came to the right place" Sapnap chuckled "Well first off your a werewolf."

"What?" Jessica said.