48

⚠️swear words, blood⚠️

It was getting late. George and Clay were on the couch and the laid on the couch together, the brunette was a reading a book as he laid on the blondes chest. Clay listened to his surroundings, and he heard yelling.

"Drista I love you!" Someone yelled "Why can't you love me back!"

"Let me go!"

"Do you hear that?" Clay asked, George closed his book and looked at Clay.

"No, your a werewolf and I'm not I have weak hearing."

"Something is wrong" Clay quickly got off the couch and looked at the window.

Clay looked out the window and he saw Drista and some guy. The guy was yelling in her face.

Clay immediately put his shoes and his leather jacket on. Clay opened the loft door and zoomed out, the brunette followed.

"Clay what's going on?"

Clay didn't answer. The blonde stretched his knuckles and there was a pop each time, then he stretched his neck following with another pop. Clay opened the apartment door leading to outside.

George stayed outside, watching Clay walk up to them.

"I know you love me Drista!"

He immediately tugged her arm, and tried to kiss her. Clay immediately pulled Drista off of him. Drista looked to see who it was and a tear dropped down her face, Clay nodded and she ran to George. George hugged her tightly as she sobbed.

Clay turned his head back around and the guy started yelling at him.

"Oh Drista you didn't tell me you had a another boy chasing you!" He yelled, the guy reeked of booze "How dare you love somebody else, you love me!"

"She doesn't love you" Clay said.

"And who the fuck are you supposed to be!" He yelled.

"I'm her brother, now you better-"

"What are you gonna do huh, beat my ass!" He yelled.

"Leave now, before you regret it" Clay said "On the count of three."

"3"

"2-"

"Your gonna do jack shit to me bitch!" He yelled.

It was late, this was the last thing Clay wanted to deal with. The blonde haired male turned around, but the guy kept rowling him up.

"Come on, be a man!" He yelled "Fight me bitch."

"Or are you gonna walk away like a little pathetic bitch!"

Clay looked at George and Drista, he cracked his knuckles.

Drista heard Clays knuckles crack "Clay."

"Clay don't!"

"Fight me bitch!" He yelled again.

"Clay!"

The blonde immediately turned around and swung a punch at him. The guy held his nose, it was gushing blood "You bitch!"

The guy punched Clays jaw, Clays head turned but he felt nothing. Clay slowly turned his head back around. He swung another punch at the guy, he bleed more and fell to the floor.

The guys coughed out some more blood, he was on his knees. Clay found the guys car, he picked up the guy by the collar of his shirt. He slammed him against the car, shattering the guys passenger window.

"I'm not gonna ask you again!" Clay yelled in the guys face "You get the fuck away from my sister, you get the fuck off my property, and you get the fuck out of my town!"

"Or I will find you again, and I won't stop!" Clay yelled.

George was shocked, he never saw this side of Clay. He was protective of Drista, he never knew he was this protective.

The guy chuckled "Are you threatening me?"

Clay huffed and slammed the guy against his car again, he never he was better than this.

"I'm gonna let you go, but if I find you anywhere near anyone in this household I find you!" Clay said loudly "This is my family, so you better run straight back to yours!"

Clay let go of the guy, the bloody guy fell to the floor. The blonde took a step back "Leave!"

The guy stood up, and chuckled "You little bitch!"

He fell back to the ground and he dropped his head to his lap. He wasn't dead, just injured.

Clay got low and he pulled his head back up by his hair and looked at his face "Your fine."

Clay dropped his hand from his hair and stood up "Don't be an ass."

"Get up and take your sorry ass home."

The drunk guy stood up and helped himself by holding the car.

Clay sighed and turned his hand into claws, he walked to the front of the guys car.

He scratched his car "You might wanna check that out."

The guy ran away into his car, he started in his car shocked, terrified. He drove out of the parking lot.

Clay watched him zoom away. He wasn't hurt at all, not even a scratch. The male turned around and saw Drista sobbing and George hugging her.

Clay walked up to them "Are you okay?"

Drista looked up at Clay, she hugged him tightly "Thank you."

"You need you rest, it was a rough night for you" Clay said.

Clay carried Drista in his arms, walking her back to the loft. George followed, once they arrived at the loft door he opened the door for Clay. The blonde male carried her upstairs.

George grabbed some water. And a few minutes later Clay came back downstairs.

"How is she?"

"Tired, but she'll be okay tomorrow" Clay said "This isn't the worst thing she's been through."

Clay sat down at the island and sighed "I was so close to killing him."

"But you didn't" George put his hand on Clays "Clay your not a killer, you know better than that."

"I know I do" Clay said "But every fight it's the same scenario, if you hurt someone I love I hurt you."

"And every time I almost end up killing them."

"But you don't, and you did the right thing" George said.

"Tonight, I saw a side of you I never knew you had" George said "Being protective."

"You protected Drista when she needed it, you cared."

George held Clays hand "Clay, you do everything in your power to protect Drista."

"And she knows that, you've always been there" George said "And you always will be there for the ones you love."

"I know that."

"Then don't be guilty" George said.

"I'm not guilty, he deserved it" Clay said.

"You were amazing Clay, you are amazing."

Clay dropped his head down and sighed. George brought Clays head back up and kissed his lips "I love you."

"I love you too" Clay said looking into George's eyes.

"I know you do" George smiled "And to be honest that was pretty hot, it makes me wonder what will happen if he didn't leave."

"I would end up killing him."

"That would be pretty hot" George said.

"Shut up" Clay said.

George giggled and kissed his cheek "Okay."

1144 words :)