27

⚠️swear words, gun, smoking⚠️

George and Clay were there to work on a case, but before the knew it they were at the museum with George's aunt. They searched for Clays artwork. George passed through numerous pieces of artwork that was beautiful, then they stopped. There was a white screen and a tablet, Clay picked up the tablet. He searched something then tapped on a photo.

"This is the artwork" Clay said "I can't believe it's still here."

The artwork was beautiful. It was a photo of many things, trees, sidewalk, cars, and fog. It gave a spooky vibe like Halloween was coming soon. There was a lot of beautiful shades going on.

     (this is the photo, also fact I'm the one who took this photo less about me and back on the story)

"You took this photo?" George asked.

"Yeah it was a while ago when I took the photo but that's it."

"It looks beautiful Clay" Colleen said "It's quite the talent you have."

"Yeah it does" George said.

"Thank you" Clay smirked and he put the tablet back, and the screen turned white.

"We should probably get going, I don't wanna distract you two from your case."

"Okay let's get going" George said.

1 hour later...

The two arrived at the uk police department. George and Clay walked to the front desk.

"Hi, we need to access some information about a certain person" George said.

"I'm sorry but that's only for the sheriff" The lady said.

George sighed and he pulled out his wallet and showed her his badge...

"Oh right this way" She said.

"Thank you" George said and he put his badge back.

She lead them into a filing room one every UK citizen in the district...

"I'll get one of the deputies to help you out" She said.

"Okay" George nodded.

She went out of room leaving the two in the room alone. George and Clay looked around the room, the files were in letter order. The door opened.

"Hi what can I help you with?" The deputy asked.

"Hi my name is George Davidson, we need information about Olivia Presley" George shook the guys hand.