35

⚠️swear words, mention of death⚠️

George woke up in his own bed, and memories came flooding back. The kiss, the argument, Clay. Everyday George goes to the loft because he has no one to talk to at home except...

"Dada your awake!" Asher jumped onto George's bed.

"Hi Asher" George said as he stood up "How did you sleep?"

"I slept good, where are you going?" Asher asked.

"I have to go to the loft, but I'll be back later okay?" George asked.

"Okay well I gotta go, me and grandpa are going to the park."

"Have fun, but not too much fun" George chuckled.

"Okay bye bye" Asher ran out of the room closing the door.

George smiled softly and he got dressed for the day. He wore a light blue button up shirt with his black ripped jeans and at checkered belt. The light was turned on in the bathroom and he fumbled with his hair in style, and before he could forget he cuffed his jeans. Even though he wasn't bi that didn't mean he couldn't cuff his jeans. George put on his white socks and went downstairs to put on his converse, then he grabbed his keys and left the house.

When he arrived to the loft everyone looked at him.

"Hi Georgie" Sapnap said.

"Hi" George said awkwardly "Why are you all looking at me?"

"What happened last night?" Drista said.

"Nothing why?" George asked.

"Oh nothing" Persephone said.

"You know don't you?"

"So how was it?" Sapnap asked.

"I am not having this conversation with you guys" George said "Specially not around his sister."

"Why?" Drista complained.

"Because you guys don't need to know everything about my love life" George said.

"Oh your calling it a love life, is this long term?" Sapnap asked.

"Y- shut up!" George yelled and they all chuckled.

"Woo Clay and George are back again!" Sapnap yelled.

"Where is Clay by the way?" George asked.

"Why do you ask?" Drista asks.

"I noticed his car wasn't here" George said.

"Aww you gonna run after him, and smother him is kisses?" Sapnap said.

"Sapnap!" Drista yelled "Too much, he is still my brother."

"He's at the high school with coach, watching tryouts" Drista said "Since football season is back on."

"Okay, thanks" George said opening the door.

"Have fun" Persephone said "But not too much fun."

"Don't forget I'll kill you if you hurt my brother!" Drista said.

Sapnap whistled in a specific tune. George rolled his eyes and closed the door.

——

The brunette walked up to Coach and Clay, they were having a conversation while watching tryouts.

"Davidson what a surprise, what are you doing here?" Coach asked.

"Well football season is back on, and tryouts are today so I came to see the competition" George said.