*1*

*Olivia*

SIX MONTHS LATER

Sighing, I open the door and leave the school. Lucas is waiting for his scooter.

"Hey." I say, resting my hands on his shoulders.

"Hey babe." he says and kisses me tenderly. Smiling, I push myself free. "How was your test?" He asks. I shrug.

"I hope I pass, I don't want to do it again this year." I sigh. He grabs my face.

"I've seen how much effort you put into your exams. You even learned on your birthday. You're going to make it." He tells me. I smile and hug him. I studied late in the evening on my 18th birthday. I look like a study ball. Which I am not at all.

"I love you so much." I say and hold him tighter.

"Okay okay stop in a minute you crush me." he laughs. I smile and push myself away from him and sit on the back. "Because you're stressed, I'll treat you to something tasty." He says and starts his scooter. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his back.

FLASHBACK

"I don't want to." I nag. Charlotte is still pulling me along. She wants to cheer me up with chocolate milk with whipped cream.

"I don't want you to cry about Mason when things have been better for two weeks now." she says sternly. I sigh and take a seat in the cafe while Charlotte is busy ordering.

I said no to his question. I didn't want to go any further with him. I did forgive him, but I just couldn't move on with him.

"Olivia don't start crying again, it's your choice." Charlotte whispers loudly. I nod and sit up straight. She is right. He asked I said no.

"But it hurts. I love him." I sigh. Charlotte rolls her eyes.

"What do you want now?" she asks.

"Forget him." I say. She nods.

"It won't work if you keep going like this." She says. I nod and look outside. It's raining hard. Like it feels my feelings again.

"Olivia?" Charlotte looks up and I turn around.

"Lucas!" I say. He smiles.

"Omg! Weird accent boy." Charlotte says which makes us laugh.

"That's me." He says.

"You still work here?" I ask. "I thought you had switched to delivery." I say, because the last time I saw him, he brought us food. And by our food, I mean Mason's and mine. I lower my eyes and immediately get a small kick from Charlotte which makes me look up. I stopped paying attention and don't know what he said.

"So that boy was your friend?" He asks.

"Ex boyfriend." Charlotte answers. I nod.

"Oh." He says.

"Does not matter." I say smiling.

"But uh can I have your number? Otherwise I'll lose you like last time." He says. My smile just gets wider. I nod and he hands over his phone.

"So he stares into it like a cafe girl." I say.

"I hope I can change that to my girlfriend soon." He winks and then leaves me blushing.

"Omg girl." Charlotte says and grabs my hands for a moment. I look at her and smile.

"Isn't this too soon? I mean it's just over." I say. Charlotte shakes her head.

"When you think you're ready it's always good even if it's tomorrow." She says. I smile. I love her.

END FLASHBACK

"We're here." says Lucas. I get off and look at him. Lucas and I have now 5 months after I gave my number we have texted and agreed so much and after a month we were sure. He smiles. "What is it?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say suspiciously and walk towards the entrance of the Starbucks.

"Hey! Wait for me!" He says and quickly locks his scooter. Laughing, I already run inside with Lucas on my heels. He grabs me by the hips and turns me around and I place my lips on his in one easy movement.

"Hmm, mint." I say smiling.

**

676 words

Don't forget to vote