*7*

*Olivia*

"Olivia?" I am shocked and immediately get up. Charlotte has her hands on her hips and looks at me angrily.

"Sorry, I'm a little tired." I make up quickly.

"Me too." Sigh Avery.

"Yes, we're going to have a drink and then we're done." says Charlotte. "But Olivia what do you think of this dress?" she asks. My eyes fall over the dress. It's a really beautiful one.

"Then I'll buy it." She says and disappears back into the fitting room.

FLASH BACK

"Beautiful?" I ask and turn around for Mason. He bites his lip and gets up from the bench and walks over to me.

"Magnificent." He says and takes my hand and spins me around. "Everything looks fucking gorgeous on you." He adds.

"So I should buy it?" I ask, ignoring my red cheeks. It's crazy, but he makes me blush at you times.

"Yes." he answers. I nod.

"Okay, I'll change my clothes and then we'll go get something to eat." I say and make my way back to the fitting room.

"Oui Madame." He says and I feel his eyes prick my back. I close the curtain with a smile.

END OF FLASHBACK

I still think of him. It's starting to get annoying. Why did I have to see him?

"You blush." Riley notes. I rest my hands on my cheeks as if I can feel my cheeks flushed.

"Real?" I say.

"Ah who have you seen?" she asks in a childish way.

"I'm going to Lucas tonight." I say. It has nothing to do with it, but I'm just sharing it.

"Will you sleep over?" Charlotte slides back the curtain and pulls down her shirt. I shrug.

"No I don't know it can always end differently." I say. Avery looks at me with a grin. "No Avery not like that." I sigh. I haven't done anything with Lucas, really nothing. Every time that moment comes I say I have to go or I'm tired. I just don't want anything wrong with that, do I? Only Charlotte knows this. And I prefer to leave it that way.

"Okay let's go have a drink." Laughs Avery. We first walk to the cash register to pay and then walk towards a cafe.

————

"Your order will be delivered shortly." says the woman.

"Thank you." Riley says kindly.

"Oh my god." says Charlotte. She looks behind me just as I want to turn around she stops me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"The boys are here, including Mason." She says. My heart stops for a moment, I quickly pull myself together. I'm really not going to show anything.

"Yeah okay and then?" I say. Charlotte looks at me strangely.

"And of course we have to have the girls here too." says Wyatt. I look at a candle on the table. The girls greeted the boys. Charlotte is immediately busy with her boyfriend again. Somehow my feeling tells me to stay, but then again I don't. I choose the latter.

"I have to go."

"Already you wouldn't go until tonight, wouldn't you?" Avery looks at me with a pout. Charlotte, on the other hand, rolls her eyes.

"No Lucas just texted me to come." I say and inadvertently my eyes dart to Mason. He immediately looks away and I see that he has clenched his teeth.

"And you drink then?" asks Avery.

"You drink it." I say.

"Well okay." Riley says and gives me a hug. I say goodbye to the others and walk out of the cafe. I really wouldn't want to stay there any longer.

**

605 words

Don't forget to vote