*6*

*Olivia*

The next morning I already got ready for today while the girls are having a hard time. Only Riley isn't as broke as Avery and Charlotte.

"Orange juice here helps with headaches." I put the tray on my bedside table and the girls take a paracetamol.

"What was that actually yesterday?" Avery's question startles me. I shrug and bite my lip.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say with a frowning eyebrow and sit down at my desk chair.

"Yes, that with Mason." I look at Riley and then sigh.

"Okay! He still loves me." I say. The girls are startled and Charlotte chokes on her orange juice.

"What?" shouts Charlotte.

"Shhh." I say irritated. They sit well and that means I have to tell them everything.

"Okay, Wyatt was really tipsy and I went to get him some water. Only Mason came after me and suddenly he was behind me. He was acting so weird all of a sudden. He said why he. He meant why I'm with Lucas. He also said Lucas is a softie and can't protect me. He also told me that he needs me and that I need him, but that's not I'm with Lucas and I'm happy." I say the girls look at me.

"Lucas is a softie." Say Charlotte. I give her an angry look. She rolls her eyes and looks away.

"But what about the car?" asks Avery.

"He wanted to help Charlotte, but I didn't want to. I started saying mean things, but okay." I sigh. I've said mean things. I've known for a long time that Mason doesn't do one night stands anymore since he had with me. He just didn't stop smoking.

"Okay calm down." Says Riley. "Shall we plan for Monday then? We really have to be the bomb at the prom." She says. I'm glad we have a different topic now.

"Are we going fancy?" Avery asks.

"Of course! Hello, we are graduates and continue to higher school." Charlotte says in a duh tone.

"I want to go shopping." I say. I just don't want to think about Mason anymore. I've been thinking about him and all our fond memories since last night. I even looked back at photos. I never deleted them. I just hid them in my phone. If Lucas ever sees them, he'll flip. he doesn't really like Mason because of what he did. He thinks you shouldn't cheat on a girl like me.

"Are you still coming?" Charlotte's voice brings me back to reality. I smile and grab my bag after which I leave my room. Charlotte looks at me for a moment, but I quickly look away. She knows me well enough and is going to find out more.

**

467 words

Don't forget to vote