*4*

*Mason*

"Dare." Says Wyatt with a double tongue. Everyone's pretty tipsy by now. Me, too. I don't know how much booze I've had, but it's a lot.

"Stop drinking for now." Olivia says. She takes the beer from Wyatt's hands.

"But it's so delicious." He says.

"I'm going to get some water." she sighs. She stands up and pulls her dress down. Her beautiful tan legs are so sexy. "Be right back." And with those words she leaves us. I stand up with difficulty.

"What are you going to do?" asks Aiden. I shrug. I don't know what I'm going to do either. I walk towards the kitchen and see Olivia filling a bottle of water, before I know it I'm behind her. When she turns around, she is startled.

"Omg you scared me." She says and wants to run away, but I hold her arm. "Mason?" She is surprised at my action. Me too. I haven't touched her in so long.

"You look fucking sexy." I say softly. There are only a few centimeters between us. I could kiss her like that. Carefully I place my hands on her hips.

"Mason you're drunk." she says and slowly pushes me away from her, but it doesn't work.

"I'm not drunk." I say when I am.

"Okay just let me go." She tries to get out of my grip.

"Why Olivia? Why him?" She stiffens and looks at me.

"What do you mean?" she asks. I let my hands hang next to my body.

"Why Lucas? Do I mean nothing to you then?" She slowly shakes her head.

"I- it's just done between us! Leave me alone." She walks away and doesn't look at me anymore.

"But I love you. I need you and I know you need me too. Lucas is a softie, who's going to protect you if something happens? Huh?" For 6 months I still love Olivia. Not a day have I not thought of her. I miss her. I want her. She stops walking.

"I do not love you." she snaps. I keep looking at her back. She turns and looks at me disgustedly. "I'd rather have Lucas than you." she says and with those words she leaves me here.

**

380 words 

Don't forget to vote