*8*

*Olivia*

"Hey!" I call. Lucas stands by his door, with a gym bag slung over his shoulder.

"Hey." He says when I get closer.

"Did you just finish?" I ask. He places his lips briefly on mine.

"Yes, but I'm going to take a shower and then we'll do something." He says. I smile and nod. When he has opened the door, I hang up my coat and take a seat on the couch. "I thought you said tonight." He says.

"That's right, but I just wanted to come now." He smiles and nods.

"I'll be right there." He says to which I nod and he runs upstairs. He's going to take a quick shower.

After about 10 minutes, Lucas comes down with wet hair and gray sweatpants with a white shirt on top.

"I'm ready."

"O fat bastard." I laugh. He puts his face on my neck and starts kissing.

"I love you." He mumbles against my neck. I close my eyes in pleasure and run my hand through his hair.

"I love you too." I say.

————

"Do I look good?" Charlotte hurries to my mirror.

"Yeah omg you are beautiful." I sigh and spray some more hairspray in my hair, because I'm not done yet and the ceremony starts in 10 minutes.

"Girls are-"

"No!" Charlotte and I interrupt my father. He opens the door and looks at us.

"Not yet?" I ignore him and quickly put on my heels and quickly run a hand through my hair and put a last layer of gloss over my lips.

"Finished!" I say relieved.

"I.... So am I!" Char says happily and walk to the door of my room and stand next to my father.

"Shall we go then?" I nod and quickly grab my phone from the table.

"Hey hey there they are, I've already been able to listen to an entire album of Mabel!" Luna calls to us who was waiting for us in the car. I roll my eyes and get in the back. "By the way, you look really nice." Luna says with a grin. My father starts the car.

"Luna." he sighs. "They are not a snack. We have to laugh and then sing along to the song that is on.

When I arrive at school it is busy and it is decorated with all kinds of decorations.

"You are here!" Logan and Riley come to us hand in hand. They are so cute. I give them both a hug. We all gather in the hall. When I take a seat between Charlotte and Jack, I look around. My eyes look around the whole room at something or someone. Like someone wants to see. Everyone is there. And then you have him, my eyes stay on him. He hurries in. He gets another pat on the back from Mr. Fields and then he walks this way.

"You tail." I'm startled and immediately look at the ground. Charlotte chuckles. Luckily she just saw it. I think.

"You owe me such an explanation." Charlotte says softly. I look at her irritated. She smiles and then continues fidgeting with Wyatt.

"Yo." He hearing Mason's voice I automatically look forward. I just don't want to see him. Just like before. Why am I suddenly seeing him everywhere?

That way I can't control my feelings for him.

**

565 words

Don't forget to vote