*18*

*Olivia*

It's already 10:10 PM and no one is home. I think my father and Martina went to a restaurant. I wonder where Mason is. Shall I app him? I haven't spoken to him through the app in a long time. I blocked him myself. I quickly change that. Then I hear the doorbell ring. I get up and walk to the front door.

"Hey." I say when I open.

"Hey." Says Mason.

"My father and your mother are out for dinner, I think." I tell him.

"Oh nice." He says and walks past me to the living room. I close the door and follow him.

"Where were you anyway?" I ask.

"At Wyatt and Aiden." He says. It's very uncomfortable. So I guess I'll just go to my room.

"I'm going to sleep." I say.

"Yes, sleep well." He says. I walk away to my room.

————

I am awakened by a soft knock on the door. I climb out of bed with difficulty. It's already 01:23. I walk to my door and open it. Mason is there.

"Yes?" I say softly, because I know everyone else is asleep.

"I don't know how your coffee machine works." He says. I have to stop myself from smiling. I nod.

"Wait a second." I say. I quickly run to my bathroom and throw some water on my face. I get some clear picture. "Come. I say to Mason and he follows me downstairs. When I come downstairs I gently close the door of the living room. "Why don't you go to sleep now?" I ask.

"I don't want to sleep." He says. Weird look up at him.

"Okay? I knew you can be weird sometimes." I say. I hear him laugh softly. I explain how you use the coffee machine. "Okay and now you wait for your coffee to be ready." I say. He smiles. Yes my explanation was quite funny, because I can never explain.

FROM HERE INTIMATE

His eyes catch on mine. As if they don't want to be apart anymore. Slowly he comes with his head to my face. There are only a few centimeters between us. But I'm so focused on his lips that I forget everything around me. I want him. Carefully he grabs my can and places his lips on mine. I close my eyes and join in the kiss. All the butterflies in my stomach explode. I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on tiptoe to get closer to me. Just his touch drives me crazy. He picks me up and puts me on the counter and then looks at me.

"You drive me crazy." He says in my ear and then places kisses on my neck. When he finds my sweet spot, I breathe faster. He drives me crazy too. His hands making circles on my thighs. He drives me crazy. I gently pull on his hair. I want more. I want him. I remove his face from my neck and place my lips on his. As if he knows I'm thinking, he lifts me off the counter. I quickly unplug the coffee machine.

"To my room." He me softly. At my door he picks me up again and closes the door softly behind him. He carefully places me on the bed. I see the big bulge that has formed in his pants. I smile and take off his shirt. He pulls mine out too. I was just wearing that big shirt.

"You are beautiful." He tells me and then quickly takes off his pants. The exciting is now coming. I hand him a condom that I took from my nightstand. When I see his thing I feel my cheeks turn red. He pushes me into the mattress and kisses me tenderly. "Are you sure?" he asks insistently. I nod. "I want to hear you say it." He says.

"Yes I'm sure." I say. He carefully enters me. I pull at his hair for a moment, it hurts. He immediately stops and removes his face from my neck.

"If it hurts you should say it." He says. I shake my head and close my eyes. He nods and continues. The warm air from his mouth hitting my neck gives me goosebumps. I just want to enjoy now. Enjoy him.

NO MORE INTIMATE

**

728 words

Don't forget to vote