*20*

*Olivia*

After school I went straight home and avoided Mason. Not that it's going to help now, because he'll be home in a minute. Pfft. Why does my father have to be so nice to leave them here for a week. It just stresses me out. I hear the door close from below. He's there. Charlotte would come, she said.

"Olivia?" I immediately startle when I hear his voice behind the door.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Look, I get that you feel guilty, but give me a chance and I'll show you that you don't have to feel that way at all." He says. What?

"I don't quite get you." I say.

"Do you love Lucas?" I lower my eyes. He doesn't see me anyway.

"Yes." I say. I hear a painful sigh. I love Lucas, but not that way. Lucas feels more like a really good friend, but Mason. He can explode the butterflies in my stomach every time. How I don't know. But I do know one thing for sure and that is that I love Mason.

Without thinking I walk to the door and pull it open and immediately hold Mason's face thick and then place my lips on his. He joins the kiss and holds me tight. Panting, I gently push him away from me.

"I thought you like Lucas." he says confused.

"But not like how I love you." I say.

"So you're giving me a chance?" His eyes sparkle. I nod. He immediately puts his arms around me.

"Olivia I love you." He says.

"One thing." I say and look at him. He's waiting for what I'm going to say to him. "No more lies." I say.

"Yes!" he says happily.

"Okay I love you too." I say and kiss him again.

**

304 words

Don't forget to vote