*14*

*Olivia*

It is now Thursday. That means I'll be having class with Mason and Madison right after the break. That annoying bitch. Funnily enough, Mason isn't here right now. Maybe he's still in a conversation? Madison isn't with us either, but at another table. Happy.

"She finally gets it." Says Riley.

"Hey what?" I ask. She shows her phone.

"Avery is in her class now, but she didn't understand an assignment." She says. I look at Avery who is on Riley's phone. She took a picture of herself with a text. "I get it now ty bb!"

"Crazy kid." I laugh.

"I do miss being with the others." Sigh Riley.

"I miss Aiden man, Mason has been acting so different lately." says Wyatt.

"How else?" I ask curiously.

"I'm just texting him all the time from where he is and he doesn't respond. I used to get a response back in no time. He's too pale with that annoying bitch." He says.

"Ah yes people change." Says Riley. The bell rings and I say goodbye to my friends. When Mason isn't around, there's finally a class where Mason and Madison aren't together.

I take a seat in the back. Madison also comes over and takes a seat in front of me, before she sits down she looks at me disgusted. Okay enough.

"What's wrong with you? Are you suddenly unable to look normal or something?" I ask. She turns around.

"Why should I? If you weren't going to tell lies I wouldn't, but you're just jealous." she says meanly. Wait what?

"What?" I ask confused.

"Yeah what, Mason is your ex and you're jealous that I'm dating him now, you want him back for yourself that's why you lied about him being bad and I have to watch out for him. But the only one here that's dangerous is that you. No you know what you are hypocritical! Just accept that he is your ex and sees nothing in you anymore!" I'm startled by every word she says. She is right. Students make an 'ooh' sound and all turn to face us. I ignore them, get up and leave the room. I feel tears in my eyes. I hate when I'm angry tears come. Quickly I run through the corridors I want to go home.

"Olivia?!" Shit Mason's voice can be heard behind me. I ignore him and just keep walking. At my safe, I quickly put on my vest and text my father that I'm not feeling well. I close my safe and walk to the exit. I'm not going to call in sick, it's all taking too long. At my scooter I am grabbed by my hand and turned around.

"What are you doing? We have-" He stops talking when he looks into my eyes. "I uh what is it?" He asks. I jerk my hand away from his.

"I am ill." I lie. If I have to tell him the truth, he's going to hate me. No doubt about it. I'd hate him too if he blacked me out in front of others.

"You're not sick, tell someone dumb as a donkey, I know you well enough to see that something else is going on." he says, stuffing his hands into the pouch pocket of his hoodie.

"Sorry." I say. he looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Why were you late?" I ask to start another topic. He chuckles.

"Change the subject?" he laughs. His smile is perfect. I would love to kiss him. No, Olivia, you don't want that.

"Okay I'll tell you." I say while fidgeting my fingernails.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to. I don't want to give you the idea that I'm forcing you." He says. He's so sweet. I shake my head.

"I better have someone else tell." I say. He nods. I sit on my scooter and he sits on a bicycle rack next to my scooter.

**

670 words

Don't forget to vote