*17*

*Olivia*

It was quiet in the car. I get it, he just had a big outburst.

"Will you come in with me?" I ask Lucas as I unbuckle my seat belt. He shakes his head.

"I'd love to, but my training is about to start." He says. I nod.

"Then do it." I say. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and then get out of his car.

"Bye." He says before I close the door again. Then he drives off. Okay hehe I'm finally home. Actually, I'm still curious what Mason had to say. When I walk to my front door I see 2 cars in the driveway. -Is my father at home? I quickly open the front door.

"I am home." I immediately stop talking when I see boxes in the hallway. "What the fuck?" I mumble.

"Olivia! You're home!" My father walks up to me with open arms.

"Are we moving?" I immediately ask.

"No! I thought Mason told you already." He says. He wanted to, but he couldn't. Wait? Martina! It is Martina the mother of Mason. Are they going to live together? My gaze moves to Martina who is just entering the hallway. She looks at me with a big smile.

"Hey!" she says happily. I smile and look at my father.

"I thought it was friendly." I say with a smug smile. My father widens his eyes.

"Olivia! No, Martina's house was on fire yesterday. Now they are renovating everything there so Martina and Mason will stay here for a week until everything is back to normal." He explains to me. I feel a rush of relief through my body. They have nothing. I wish it on my father, but not with my ex's mother. Which I still have feelings for and don't dare break up with Lucas. My life has really turned into a mess.

"If you need me call me always." I say to Martina as I walk to the stairs. She smiles.

"Thank you, honey, you still feel like a daughter." She says. I feel a poor shiver in my spine. It's sweet because to hear. Even though I don't have anything with Mason anymore. I smile and walk up the stairs to my room. Just when I'm about to open my door, the bell rings. Well guess who that is.

"Olivia! It's for you!" My father calls upstairs. I turn and see Charlotte's head rise.

"Aah bonita you didn't answer!" She says and hugs me tight. "By the way, why are those boxes there?" she asks.

"Yes drama, come." I pull her into my room by her hand. I'm going to tell her everything.

After I have told Charlotte everything, she looks at me with open mouth.

"You still like him and he's coming to live here for a week." she says startled. I nod. "Break up with Lucas I swear you're not going to last this or you'll cheat on me." She says. She's right, but I don't dare. I'll keep it up.

"Of course I'll keep it up." I say. She nods and allows herself to fall backwards onto my bed.

"School is boring without you." She says.

"Without you also." I sigh. It's quiet, we're both just looking at an object.

"Shall we go for a walk then?" asks Char. I nod and stand up. Have a nice walk.

**

571 words

Don't forget to vote