*19*

*Olivia*

Panting, he lets himself fall on the bed next to me. I close my eyes for a moment. I still feel the tingling sensation between my legs. Mason puts an arm around me. I turn to him and rest my head on his chest. Knowing that I'm with Mason again makes me feel good. I longed for him so much.

"I want to ask something." Mason says after a long silence. I look up.

"Yes question." I say and sit up and pull the blanket up. He looks at what I'm doing and smiles.

"Don't be ashamed of yourself." He says.

"What did you want to ask?" I ignore his comment.

"Why did it hurt?" He asks. I lower my eyes.

"Because the last time I had sex it was with you." I sigh. Does he seem shocked? "Was I bad then?" I ask, because that's how I see him. He immediately sits up.

"You are better than better." he says softly. I smile and rest my head on my pillow. "Do you still love me?" Okay, I didn't see that question coming.

"I'm tired Mason, sleepy." I sigh.

"Ah yes I haven't just had a nice coffee." He says. I feel my cheeks glow. I turn to him and slap him on the stomach, causing him to let out a painful cry.

"Sorry." I say right away. He smiles and pulls me towards him.

"Don't worry, go to sleep." He says. I nod and wrap my arm around his stomach. And he for me.

————

The next morning I feel a strong arm around my waist. I immediately close my eyes again. I cheated on you. I Olivia Cooper is not loyal. I sigh and push Mason's arm off me. He's not even here a full day and I can't behave. What a slut I am. I turn on the shower and then step into the warm jets.

When I'm dressed and done with everything. Is Mason ng always in the same place. I look at him. This was never supposed to happen. I just cheated. I walk into my room and go straight to school without breakfast. I'll have an apple on the way. Today I choose to go for a walk. School doesn't start for 30 minutes anyway. So I'll be on time. While walking, I can think about everything for a while.

————

"So you're early." Says the janitor as I walk into the school. I smile briefly.

"Yes, better than late." I say. The concierge laughs.

"Yeah sure" he says. I smile and walk to my safe. I think I'm going to tidy it up a bit.

When I'm done with everything after about 15 minutes, the school is a bit fuller with people. I close my safe and walk to the cafeteria. I see Mason coming walking. He sees me too and runs straight to me.

"Where were you?" He asks. His hair is messy on his head. So he didn't do his hair.

"Here." I say.

"You were suddenly gone." He says.

"I'm telling you I was here." I sigh and walk past him. I am instantly pulled back to my arm.

"What are you doing?" he asks insistently. I jerk my arm loose.

"I cheated, Mason!" I say frustrated. "You get that? I'm a slut." I say. He immediately holds my arm.

"You're not!" Does he hiss. I stare at the ground. Am I? "Hey listen, I'm not telling you this." He says. I push him off me.

"That's not the point." I sigh. How can he say that? I just feel guilty towards Lucas.

**

611 words

Don't forget to vote