*16*

*Olivia*

"But why weren't you in the break?" Riley asks Mason. He looks at me and then shakes his head.

"I can't tell yet." He says. Wyatt nods. So he knows and looks at me too. Why are they looking at me?!

"You're acting weird." I say directly.

"Weird." Wyatt says in a weird tone. I roll my eyes. I miss the crazy Charlotte who should be here too. Jack who has something to say about every guest. Avery making mean comments to everyone. Aiden ah yes that stupid clown. And Logan my best buddy.

"But okay you'll be rid of them in an hour." Says Riley. I give her a smile.

"Can I talk to you then?" asks Mason. I look up at him in surprise.

"Uh yes." I say. He nods and then stands up when the bell rings again.

"I'm going to my class." Mason says and then walks away.

"Shall we go then too?" asks Wyatt. He puts an arm around Riley and me. So we walk to our room.

————

After class I walk with Riley to my locker. Mason wanted to talk and I'm really curious about what.

"I see you tomorrow." Says Riley. I wave at her and then make my way to the exit. Mason is already there waiting.

"Hey." I say when I stand in front of him.

"Hey I just wanted to talk about something. Your father already knows this, but I had to tell you." he says as we walk to the bike shed.

"My father?" I ask confused.

"Olivia?!" Lucas's voice can be heard. I startle and turn around. He comes over to me and stops in front of me. "I called you more than ten times why didn't you answer?" he asks insistently.

"I had class, sorry." I say.

"Lesson? Is this lesson? What are you doing here with this dirty bastard?!" Mason takes a step forward and I quickly stop him. Lucas starts laughing.

"Yeah, touch him, I can't believe I believed you were busy this whole week. You were just with him!" Lucas says angrily. Why is he so angry? I haven't done anything with Mason.

"Okay yes I'm with Mason now! And I was just busy why are you acting so weird?" I call back. He takes a step back and throws his hands in the air.

"Maybe because my girlfriend ignored me for a week, didn't text, nothing." He says. He turns and then walks away. Mason is still standing and looking at me. I can not do this. I'm going to feel so guilty.

"Lucas waits!" I run after him and stop him. His eyes are red. shit. I hug him. Luckily he doesn't push me away. "Sorry." I say to him. He slowly pushes me away from him.

"Sorry for my behavior, I'm just a little jealous." he says honestly. I take his hand and smile.

"There's nothing between me and Mason. Hi only helped me today, that's it." I say. He nods and smiles, placing his lips briefly on mine.

"Will you come with me? I'll take you to school tomorrow too." He asks. I look behind Lucas. Mason is nowhere to be seen.

"Yes that's OK." He grabs my hand and pulls me to his car.

**

554 words

Don't forget to vote

After All Of ItOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara