*10*

*Olivia*

This time on time. I walk to the right room. This will be my first practical course and unfortunately I don't have that with Wyatt. I take a seat and focus on the people filling in.

"Hey!" I say happy when I see Madison. The girl from yesterday. She smiles and walks over to me.

"Hey lucky I know someone." She says.

"Yeah, that's what I thought too." I say and slide her chair back so she can sit.

"Do you have-" She talks but my attention is no longer on her, but on a tall boy with a light tan with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Madison also looks at the boy.

"Wow that's pretty." I immediately look at her. She gets a red head.

"Hmm. I just say. She may think Mason is handsome.

"Hey Olivia." His voice sounds close. Madison immediately gives me a confused look. She thinks anyway. "Do you know this nice guy."

"Hey. I say absently, but then I realize that I just had to act normal. I look up at him. Okay he has become really too handsome. "I didn't know you would be in school here too." I say. I can see from his look that he's surprised I'm acting normal

"You know I wanted to be, I still want to be" he says and gives me "the look" before sitting behind us

This is going to be a long school year.

"But you two know each other." Okay Madison is nice, but right now I find her a little annoying. Surely we know each other!

"Yes we-" "Friends." I've already done that before he can finish his sentence. He doesn't have to tell us we're exes. it's weird to hear. When you cared so much about that person and then suddenly you call him ex. Just ex it seems like a swear word.

"Oh nice do you happen to have a girlfriend?" Wow she is direct. I'm startled by her question, but Mason has no problem with that at all.

"New." he sighs. "I'm breathing out too. As a relief? I don't know it's weird. "Not yet." Immediately after his words I squeeze my eyes shut. He doesn't just see my back anyway. Means he's busy with someone Olivia omg you have a friend, a sweet one and he gives you everything I think is he giving me everything? I put this conversation in my head and turn to face the couple looking at each other Mason immediately turns his gaze from Madison and looks at me I feel disgusted I get up.

"I'm going to the toilet" I announce and already walk towards the door when I am stopped by a teacher.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Toilet." I answer. He nods and I walk past him. Now find the toilet.

**

481 words

Don't forget to vote