*Epilogue*

*Olivia*

"Vera!" I yell angrily to my daughter when she wants to turn on the TV. She immediately turns around.

"I uh TV?" I smile.

"After school sweetie. Daddy is already waiting in the car." I say. She nods and runs into the hallway, carrying her backpack. I quickly check whether I have done everything in the kitchen and then walk to the car.

"Hey are the girls ready?" asks Mason. I help Vera get in and then get into the car myself. I give Mason a kiss.

"Why do you do that every time?" Vera asks in the backseat. I turn to her.

"What sweetie?" I ask.

"Kiss." She says. I immediately look at Mason. He smiles and looks through the mirror at his daughter.

"That's because your father loves your mother very much, Veer." Says Mason. I smile and sit back down. Mason takes my hand.

"Should I do the same with Jacob?" Vera asks I'm shocked and Mason the same.

"Jacob?!" We say at the same time.

"Yes I love him very much." She says. I smile.

"Vera you are 6!" Says Mason.

"Almost 7!" She stands up for herself.

"Just ask Jacob if he wants to play with you at home sometime." I say to my daughter. She nods with a smile.

"Already?" Mason is still looking surprised. I smile and let my head fall back.

This is my little family.

**

243 words

Don't forget to vote