*2*

*Olivia*

"Am I talking to Olivia Cooper?" Sounds the mentor on the other end of the line.

"Yes!" I say. I immediately sit down and grab Lucas's hand. My father holds his face and looks at me. Luna grins and secretly films me.

"Well done girl. You passed." He says.

"Omg really?!" After my words, Lucas pulls me into a hug and my father starts clapping.

"Woohooo." Luna shouts happily. "that bitch passed!" she calls. I smile and continue listening to my mentor.

"Okay they're happy at home, but I'll tell you your numbers." He says.

"Yes that's OK." I say.

"An 8 for English, a 6 for Math and a 7 for Spanish." he says. I open my mouth.

"Wow." I say surprised.

"Ha yes! You have very good grades. I hope to see you next week to hand out your diploma, have a nice day." He says.

"Yes you too! Thanks!" I say happy and hang up. "Aaaa I passed!" I scream and jump into my father's arms.

"I'm proud of you." He says and places a kiss on my forehead. Luna hugs too and I pull Lucas too.

"You passed too, you deserve a hug too." I tell him which makes him laugh.

"And now party!" Luna yells as she pops a party popper. I am startled. But then laugh. I'm so happy.

————

It is already late in the evening. Charlotte has also come. Fortunately, she also passed. Tomorrow we will have a party for all graduates of our school at someone's home. It was probably Jack. But anyway I'm going!

"Yes, I love you too, bye." Charlotte says, then comes back to sit next to me on the windowsill with her feet over the window. I lean against the wall and look at the park behind my house. It is quite busy before 23:00.

"We're just going to another school." says Charlotte. I nod. We're not going to the same place, unfortunately. Riley and Wyatt will go to mine. We're all going to the legal side. Charlotte enters nursing. Avery the building arts. Aiden and Jack are already starting work and are finishing their next degree while working and Mason. I don't know if he still wants to stay the same. He wanted to become a judge.

"Luckily you live around the corner from here. So after school you just do your homework here." I say to which she nods with a smile.

"We can also legally drink." she says with a grin. I smile and push her against her shoulder.

"Will you sleep over?" I ask.

"Good."

"Then let's go watch Netflix now!" I say happily and put my feet on the ground. Charlotte closes the window and then lies on the bed. I take the bottle of booze we just drank from and pour the glasses.

"Upon which?" Charlotte asks.

"On us!" I say smiling.

"Cheers!" we say laughing.

**

493 words

Don't forget to vote