*5*

*Olivia*

"We have to go. Luna will be out in five minutes." I say to my drunken girlfriends when I get back to them.

"So they're tipsy." says Vincent. He sometimes attends my classes. I smile.

"Say that." I say and help Charlotte get up. Fortunately, the rest can get up on their own.

"Bye babies." Avery says, shaking her shoulders. I roll my eyes and walk with Char towards the front yard. She is a bit heavy and I almost drop her and myself.

"Ho ho leave me." Mason says and takes Charlotte from me. I haven't forgotten the conversation. He still loves me and I don't know how to deal with it. I have a happy relationship with Lucas. And he called Lucas a softie which he isn't at all. He can protect me easily.

"Not necesarry." I say bluntly and grab Charlotte by the arm. She mumbles all sorts of unintelligible things. Mason looks at me questioningly. When he sees my disgusted look at him, he starts talking.

"Okay I know we're not together anymore, but I can at least help as a friend." He says.

"You can't do that if you still love me." I say and push my finger into his chest. He looks at it and then back at me.

"Just forget that I'll help you." He says and helps Charlotte walk. Luna just drives up and starts to honk. She waves at us like crazy.

"Help you say? Weren't you an asshole before this and only used girls for a wild night out. Just like you did with me in the first place?" I snap at him. He stops what he is doing. He shakes his head and opens Luna's car door.

"She's pretty tipsy." He says after which he helps Charlotte get in and then slams the door shut. The other girls look at us strangely and get in too.

"Bye Olivia." Says Mason.

"No! I asked you something don't ignore me." I call.

"What do you want me to say?!" He has also raised his voice. I cross my arms.

"The truth." I say simple.

"Yeah I used girls, I did one night stands. I was an asshole, but when I did that with you my feelings were real." He says the latter softly. I take a step closer and push him. Not that it has any effect, but I just do it.

"Why did you have to make a fucking bet? Why! I loved you too." Tears well up and I try to hold them back. I hit him hard on the chest and collapse. I lay my head against his chest.

"Olivia." he says softly. He gently wraps his arms around me. Those strong arms that were once mine. I shake my head when I realize what I'm doing and push myself away from him.

"This is so wrong." I say and take steps back.

"Give me a chance." He says. He is so broken. My heart says I'm a long way from getting rid of my feelings, but my head says it's because of the drink.

"That is not possible." I say and pull open the car door and get in. Luna looks at me shocked, but also compassionate at the same time. The others sit quietly looking ahead. Luna starts the car and we quietly drive away.

**

567 words

Don't forget to vote