*9*

*Olivia*

A MONTH LATER

hurriedly grab my scooter and drive to school. My new school. I have just had a busy and fun holiday. But seriously I almost forgot I had school today. Really how come can you be. And then he is too late. This is not good.

Fortunately, when I arrive at my new school, I know where my first classroom will take place. We had an introduction day and a tour. Luckily I remembered a few things. Like the room for me. The bell rings through the school and I quickly open the door.

"Ah the first late comer!" The man walks over to my side and closes the door behind me. "Because this is your first day of school you can take a seat." he says kindly. I smile briefly and let my eyes wander around the classroom. Riley will be in Italy for another week. She has applied for leave. I want that too. My eyes stop at Wyatt. He smiles and motions for me to come. The class looks at me and they follow my actions.

"Why didn't anyone sit next to you?" I ask Wyatt as I sit down.

"I chased them away, five girls were already trying to sit next to me." he says arrogantly.

"And you're afraid of Char that she'll hurt you." I say smiling. He looks at me angrily.

My eyes keep stopping on a girl who stares at me for a long time. When she sees I'm looking she looks fast away.

Alright then?

"We are lucky to have each other." I sigh when we have to switch classes. Wyatt and I are in class together when we have English, French, Mathematics and Biology classes. But the other practical lessons are not yet known.

"It's so different without the boys." says Wyatt. I look at him for a moment and then quickly look at the boy who apparently knows the way to the next room.

"Hush, macho, I'm trying to follow that nerd." I hear him laughing. But for a moment we were just sitting with our mentor class and that boy is a real nerd. He knows a lot. "Okay you can talk." I say when the nerd has led us to the right room.

"But now I don't want that anymore." says Wyatt.

"Then not." I say and take a seat.

"Okay it's different without the rest." he says and starts to yawn.

"You mean boring?" I laugh. He nods.

"Mason goes to school here too." He says. I widen my eyes and look at him.

"What?!" A few students turn around.

"Yeah didn't you know that?" He asks. I look at him with a look like are you stupid? He forms an o with his mouth and starts laughing.

"It's not funny." I sigh. I thought I got rid of him, but Wyatt and Mason are best friends so I'll run into him anyway. You know I'm just going to behave. I act like there's nothing. That way we can still be friends.

"hey." The girl who looked at me for a long time in the previous lesson is now standing in front of me. Wyatt looks at her irritated. I bet she made an effort to sit with Wyatt.

"Hi." I salute back. At least I want to make friends. She points to the chair in front of me.

"May I sit here?" I'm surprised she asks, because the chair in front of me isn't next to me.

"Yeah sure, take a seat." She smiles and then sits down. I smile back and am just about to grab my phone when a teacher walks in.

"Hi everyone! I'm going to get some coffee, just take five minutes to get acquainted." And with those words, it's gone again.

"Are you doing it again this year?" the girl asks. Wyatt finally looks up.

"No? The fuck." I quickly squeeze his arm to tell him to be nice. He looks away painfully.

"No we are new too, but why?" I ask.

"Well everyone is sitting here so close together and you guys are having such a good laugh. Are you a couple?" I am startled at that question and immediately shake my head.

"Just friends, we're already in a relationship." I say. She smiles and says sorry. Wyatt clearly has an annoyance with her so I'll leave it be.

**

739 words

Don't forget to vote