*3*

*Olivia*

The next afternoon, Charlotte, Riley, Avery and I get ready at my house. The party starts around 7 o'clock and we are sure to get dressed up. This might be the last time we see the kids from our school.

"Where's your mascara? Forgot mine." Riley asks. I point to the cabinet next to my make-up table.

"You have to be home from Dad for an hour." Luna walks in and takes a seat on my bed.

"Okay." I say.

————

"We look really nice." Avery says and looks at her in the mirror for the hundredth time. I check my outfit. We all wear the same fabric dress, but a different color.

"Okay you look beautiful. I'll bring you, but you know it a quarter to one outside." My sister says sternly. We nod and spray perfume as a finish and touch.

Arriving at the house you hear the music loud and you hear people shouting.

"Are we going to shine?" asks Riley.

"We're going to shine." We give her as an answer. We walk in two by two. We get a lot of looks.

"Ey ey! What's that supposed to do?" Wyatt comes running and hides his girlfriend from the others. She smiles and kisses him on the cheek.

"Oh you look nice." Logan gives Riley all kinds of kisses on her neck. It's too cute to look at. Aiden and Avery are already acting clingy. Yes I know suddenly those two found each other interesting, but they have no relationship.

"I do compliment you." Says Jack. He takes my hand and spins me around. "Magnificent." He says and places a kiss on my hand. I hit him with my free hand.

"That's not allowed!" I say sternly.

"Relax Lucas doesn't bother me." he says with a laugh. I smile. Lucas is not allowed to come here, the party is only for the graduates of our school.

"I'm going to get something to drink do you want too?" I ask the rest.

"Yes! We are here!" Calls Charlotte and points to a bank that is empty. I nod. I explore it a bit here and when I've found where the drink is I grab a tray and plastic cups. Today I play the mother.

"Hey." I look up and my eyes snag. I haven't seen him in a while. The last time was probably 2 months ago. The lessons he had with me, he was not there. I look away from Mason and continue to pour.

"Hey." I salute back. I just kindly give him a cup of booze.

"Thank you." He says. His eyes quickly scan my body. He bites his lip briefly. His hair is messy on his head. I'm assuming he's just had intimate moments. "So you passed?" He breaks the silence.

"Yes you?" I ask. He nods.

"Congratulations." We say both at the same time. I smile. My eyes fall on the Marlboro suit in his pocket.

So he's back to normal?

"I'm going back to my friends? Are you coming with me?" I ask, picking up the tray.

"Uh yes is good." He says and runs a hand through his hair. It looked attractive. Shit I can't think like that. What am I doing? He follows me behind to the rest.

"Hey I'm back." I say as I put the tray on the table and place it next to Jack.

"Hey Mason!" Charlotte sounds cheerful. His friends greet him and then take a seat opposite me. I can see him just right. He's wearing black pants with a gray sweater on top and I'll bet you're wearing a white shirt underneath. He always has that under his sweater.

"Olivia?" I startle and look at Avery. "Are you in too?" I nod and I don't even know what I'm nodding.

"Okay then let's start!" Logan says enthusiastically. "Truth or dare to Charlotte." he says after it.

Oh that game...

**

663 words

Don't forget to vote