*11*

*Mason*

I'll be honest when I saw Olivia act normal to me it really surprised me. But it's nice. I just want us to be able to talk to each other like we used to. Just as friends. We cared a lot about each other, you don't just throw that away, do you?

"What do you have right now?" asks Madison. She is a nice girl that I got to know in class 3 days ago.

"Honestly, I don't know, I'll take a look." I tell her and grab my phone. The bell rings through the cafeteria which means I have to look faster.

"We're going, are you coming?" Olivia asks Madison.

"Uh no, go ahead." She says. Olivia looks from Madison to me and then turns to walk away.

"Yo." Wyatt says and walks with Olivia.

"Why don't you go with them?" I ask Madison.

"Why if I can stay with you?" I grin and stand up. She also stands up.

"Skipping lesson?" I ask with a grin. She widens her eyes.

"Um I don't know it's not too late, I can still, but-" I interrupt her.

"Then we'll be late." I say and grab her by the hand. She smiles and walks along.

*Olivia*

The door opens and Madison appears. I was wondering where she was. She's 20 minutes late!

"So you're late." Says Mrs. Col.

"Sorry, madam." she says and walks to the woman. She says something the woman nods and tells her to sit. What lie did she use?

"Hey." she says as she takes a seat behind us. I smile and Wyatt doesn't pay her attention as usual.

"Why are you so late?" I ask. She smiles automatically.

"I say so." She says. I nod. It must be suddenly I remember she was left with Mason. Would she? Not so fast right? Actually I did it right too. We only knew each other for a day and we already kissed. I shake the thoughts away. It's not possible.

After class I grab Madison's arm.

"Well?" I ask. '

' Oh yes. " she laughs. She grabs my wrist and walks a little further away from the door where all the children come out. I'm waiting. Not the worst, not the worst.

"We kissed." she says happily. The worst. I smile weakly.

"Oh." I say.

"Yeah, he's that good and has really nice full lips." She tells me like I didn't already know.

"Tell me what." I mumble.

"What did you say?" she asks. I shake my head and without thinking I say the following words.

"Nothing, but Mason isn't much of a sweetheart, watch out for him." I say. She furrows her eyebrows.

"Okay?" she says and walks away. Shit what did I say. Am I stupid? I would never just do this. Ew I'm starting to look like Mila.

**

482 words 

Don't forget to vote