Chapter 12

Salaam everyone! Thank you so much for reading, and I am so glad you are enjoying the story! Don't forget to vote, and please comment! I seriously love comments, whenever I post a new chapter, I keep Wattpad open so I can read comments right away :) They totally make my day/night. Stay awesome! :)

The next few days were filled with adventures for Jenna and Rana. The two sisters spent almost every waking moment together, watching movies, playing games, tending to the garden, baking and cooking, talking and giggling, going shopping and to the spa. Of course they had to take Rami with them when they went out, and the poor man had to suffer through a pedicure, though he would never admit to it, his feet were feeling softer.

Things were even doing better between Hudayfah and Jenna. It was slow progress, but it was getting there. Ever since he had held her that one night, he continued to do so whenever she woke up crying, and they both had been pushing their boundaries though it was only at nighttime that she let him touch her. It was as if she was scared the daylight would make her have to face her feelings. Feelings, which she wasn't even sure about to begin with. As for Hudayfah, ever caress he got to steal, every embrace was a huge milestone, and he would wait all day anxiously for when they would retire. She had yet to show any affection herself, but the fact that she was allowing it from him was a big step. Even her nightmares were beginning to get less severe, and they both knew it was because of him.

As for Rana and Rami, there was no doubt whatsoever in Jenna's mind that they were in love, and she knew this because they were getting worse and worse with each other. He was being increasingly rude and irritable, and her teasing was turning into insults. While she hated to see them like that, Hudayfah had assured her that it was normal, and they should become concerned if they started ignoring each other.

Things were actually going well for Jenna, and she was finding herself starting to feel...happy. She talked to her parents and sisters every day, she had fun with Rana, she felt safe and secure around Hudayfah. Nothing scary had happened, there had been no signs of Muhsin's friends, no calls from Muhsin himself.

Things were going well Alhamdulillah.

***

"Hud I'm getting worried."

"About what?" Hudayfah asked as Rami came into his office and shut the door behind him.

"I can't get a hold of Omar. I haven't talked to him since your wedding."

Hudayfah frowned.

"That's weird. You know now that I think about it, he never called me to confirm he got his ticket."

"Well they are arriving tonight, maybe he will be there?"

Hudayfah pulled out his phone, scrolled through his contacts, and stopping at one of the names he pressed send.

Salaam this is Omar. I can't answer your call right now. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hudayfah hung up with a frown.

"Straight to voicemail."

Rami ran a hand through his hair nervously.

"You think Jamaal took him?"

"It's possible."

"Hud what are we going to do!?"

"Okay. Let's wait until the boys get here tonight. If no one has heard from him, we may have to involve the police."

Rami winced.

"You know that's going to get messy."

"I can't risk them killing him."