Chapter 15

It had been a minute or so since the doorbell rang and Jenna had disappeared to answer it, and Hudayfah was now becoming concerned that she had yet to return. He excused himself from Faris and Tamer, and made his way to the foyer coming to a halt as he spotted his wife, and her brother.

"Muhsin?" he asked in disbelief, and the man grinned.

"Hey Hud!"

Hudayfah took a step until he was standing behind Jenna.

"Look Jenna, its Muhsin," he glanced down, "with suitcases." He turned to whisper in her ear. "Why is Muhsin here with suitcases!?"

"I don't know." She whispered back, and Hudayfah straightened up, eyeing his brother in law.

"Woah looks like I'm late to the party!" Muhsin glanced around at the group of men, "where is your butler to take my things?!"

"We don't have a butler," Hudayfah said through clenched teeth, "what are you doing here Muhsin?"

"You invited me bro!"

"I did no such thing!" Hudayfah exclaimed, and Muhsin rummaged around in his pocket until he produced a ticket.

"Bam! Hand delivered to my house yesterday!" he exclaimed handing the ticket to Hudayfah. Hudayfah took it, and glanced at it, before his eyes widened.

Omar's ticket!

In a flash he had pinned Muhsin to the wall.

"Where is Omar?!" he hissed into his ear.

"Hudayfah!" he heard Jenna gasp behind him, but he didn't relinquish his hold.

"Who?" Muhsin asked a bit hoarsely as Hudayfah was pushing on his windpipe.

"Omar. The guy whose ticket you took!"

Muhsin gagged slightly, before pushing on Hudayfah's hands.

"I didn't take anyone's ticket! I'm telling you, this was delivered to my house yesterday!"

Hudayfah slackened his hold slightly.

"By whom?"

Muhsin shrugged.

"I don't know. I'd never seen the guy in my life. But I swear I'm telling the truth! You can call and ask one of my sisters, both were there!"

As Hudayfah let go of him completely, he felt Jenna put a hand on his arm, and he glanced down at her face, her eyes wide, regretting that she saw him lose his composure like that.

"Ahem," he stepped back, straightened out his jacket, and slipped an arm around Jenna's waist. "So you just decided to hop on a plane and fly across the country?"

Muhsin shrugged again.

"I thought Jenna was just missing her favorite brother."

"You're my only brother." Jenna muttered and Muhsin laughed.

"So who is going to show me to my room?"

Both Jenna and Hudayfah stared at him, their eyes wide, their mouths open.

"What?' Hudayfah eventually asked, and Muhsin nodded.

"Well yeah! You wouldn't make family stay at a hotel would you!?" he didn't wait for them to answer before bounding over to the middle of the group, a few eyebrows raising as a few of the men recognized him.

"Hudayfah I swear, I had no clue he was coming."

"I know, I'm just wondering how he got that ticket." He said a bit absently, following Muhsin with his gaze.