Epilogue

Ahhhhh! Well it has come to an end. This book at least. I had started working on this story months before I had even put it up on Wattpad, so to finally see it come to an end is a huge accomplishment for me. I hope all of you have enjoyed the journey as much as I have writing it, and I hope to continue to see the same familiar people in the sequel, which will be coming out sometime this week! Look for the small blurb about it at the end of this (very long) chapter. I would really appreciate it if everyone could leave (positive please no negative) feedback, and again, I apologize for any mistakes, I cannot catch them all. Thank you for all of the support, I'm so excited for you to read it, and stay awesome!

ALMOST A YEAR LATER

"Has anyone seen my left shoe?"

"Where is my blue scarf!? Rana did you take it?!"

"It's right here Jenna! Rami get off of the couch and get dressed!"

"Let me finish this game!"

"No! Now!"

"Baba, you left your tie on the bathroom counter!"

"Give it to Hudayfah to bring it down will you Jenna!"

"Farris, do you want me to iron your white or your blue shirt?"

"I'm not sure Mama, ask Maria which she prefers. Has anyone seen my black socks?"

"They are on the couch next to me."

"What the heck are they doing on the couch Rami?"

"I don't know but they are here."

"Adam! I lost my bracelet! Has anyone seen it?"

"Calm down Yasmin, what's it look like?"

"It's silver with – oh never mind I found it!"

"I swear I left my loafers right by the door!"

"Hud habibi, they are in our bedroom under the bed."

"Rami! I told you to get up and get dressed!"

"Yes honeybee."

"Muhsin! Get up also!"

"Yes Mama."

"Oh my God! I can't find my veil! Where is my veil?!"

"I have it right here Maria." Emma called up the stairs, laughing at all of the voices that where echoing around the house. Maria and Farris's wedding was in an hour, and Hudayfah and Jenna's giant mansion was filled to the brim with people.

They were going to hold the ceremony and the reception in the huge backyard surrounding the lily pond under the stars and everything looked absolutely stunning. While Maria and Farris had hired professional wedding planners, Emma had been the one in charge, and she was absolutely satisfied with everything.

The color scheme was white and light blue, twinkling lights covered the length of all of the trees and bushes, the walkway had candles lining the sides, and in the middle white rose petals were scattered about. The tablecloths were white with light blue table runners, each plate was white with blue trimming, and the silverware were wrapped in blue cloth napkins, and tied up with white ribbon. The centerpieces were giant vases of roses, each table alternating between white and blue ones.

As Emma climbed the stairs towards where her sister was getting ready, she smiled to hear the buzz of conversation and activity from all corners of the house. Most everybody who was invited, lived in Arizona already, but had arrived at the mansion the night before to help out with the preparations. The only ones who were coming from out of town were Farris's older brothers Idrees and Saleh, their wives and kids, Farris's grandparents, and Hind and Hikmah who were coming alone as their parents were going to be out of the country, and Emma had never gotten a response from Jafar, so she didn't know if he was coming.