Sequel Blurb

Salaam everyone! For some reason the blurb isn't showing up to everyone on the end of the Epilogue. So here is what the sequel will be about :) I look forward to this journey with you! Stay awesome!

Sami Sulayman has been a secret agent for the past ten years working for the FBI, and after assisting in one of the biggest busts to date, he expects everything else in his career to be a breeze. That is until he's assigned to watch over an extremely defiant, strong willed young lady whose recently deceased father left her in danger and in need of protection.

Dalia Abushanab doesn't believe for a minute that her father is guilty of what the FBI is accusing him of. That's why when she's assigned a bodyguard, the intimidating and slightly hard headed Secret Agent Sami Sulayman, she instantly distrusts him, and refuses to cooperate and follow instructions, not willing to rest until she can clear her father's name.

When he agrees to help her in her mission of proving her dad's innocence, sending them on an intricate and confusing mystery, full of danger, threats, and twists and turns that test their resilience, faith, and trust in each other and those close to them, will it open up a love for each other they never could have imagined, or simply cause their world to come crashing down around them?

Unlocked Hearts...where everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

Stay tuned for the next book in the Touched Hearts series, Unlocked Hearts.

And for those of you following the Qadr series, Finding Qadr will be coming out after the completion of Unlocked Hearts In Shaa Allah :)