Chapter 32

Thank you to all of you for your kind messages and posts. I really appreciate it. Know i've seen each and every one even if I haven't had a chance to respond. Thanks for being patient for the next chapter as well! Also sorry for any mistakes, didn't feel well enough to edit tonight. Stay awesome <3

Jenna stared wide eyed at the blaze in complete and utter shock. Their house was on fire.

Their house.

Was on fire.

Oh.

My.

God.

She was barely aware of Hudayfah shouting instructions into his phone, and Rami trying to let the police let them through when it came to her.

Her sisters.

"Oh my God. Emma! Maria!" she exclaimed before she started to dash towards the building. One of the firefighters put out a hand to stop her, but she managed to slip past him.

"JENNA!" Hudayfah bellowed, coming after her and once he had come near enough to her, he grabbed her by her arm. She fought him off but he held tighter, pulling her back behind the barricade.

"Let me go!" she screamed and he pulled her tightly against his chest.

"Calm down. Calm down Jenna."

"Hudayfah my sisters!" she exclaimed her face streaked with tears.

"I know darling. Look they are okay. Look over there." He said pointing to where Maria was sitting on the curb with a blanket around her, and Emma was laid out on a stretcher, a man holding an oxygen mask to her face. Jafar was pacing anxiously up and down where she lay, pausing every so often to just look at her. Ali was standing over Maria, his clothes partly charred, and Farris could be seen sitting in the back of an ambulance, holding his own mask to his face. Ramzy was laid out on a stretcher as well, and Abdullah was talking to one of the firefighters.

"Why is Emma laying like that?! Something is wrong!" she exclaimed. "MARIA!" she shouted, and when her sister heard her name, she looked up before bursting into tears, throwing the blanket off and dashing towards Jenna. The two of them collided into a hug one on each side of the barricade, both crying.

"What happened Maria!?" Hudayfah asked and she shook her head.

"I...I... dunno." She choked out between sobs. "A...all of a s...s...s...sudden the house explode...d."

"Excuse me sir, is this your house?" a firefighter asked Hudayfah, and he nodded.

"Yes, and everyone here lives with me."

"Okay go on through but please stay away from the building."

As soon as he had let them through, Jenna dashed towards Emma, throwing herself onto the ground next to her.

"Emma?"

She gave slight cough, before looking up at Jenna. She had smudges of ash all over her face and arms, and her clothes were burned in places.

"Jenna?" she muttered behind the mask and Jenna let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm here Emma. Why is she laying here?!" she asked the paramedic who was administering the oxygen, and he looked up.

"She inhaled quite a bit of smoke. She was unconscious for a bit. If it hadn't been for him, she probably wouldn't be alive." He said motioning towards Jafar, and Jenna looked at him momentarily before glancing back down at Emma.

"Will she be okay?"

The man nodded.

"Yes. She will probably be lightheaded for a while but she will be okay."