Chapter 28

Salaam everyone! Sorry I havent updated in a while, I wasn't feeing well. But thank you so much to all of you who sent me messages and posted! I really appreciate it! Stay awesome <3

"Darling, do you have any plans today?" Hudayfah asked as Jenna began to pin her Hijab, and she turned to look at him.

"Not that I know of. Why?" she asked, blushing slightly. He hadn't stopped kissing her ever since their little moment the night before. It's not like she didn't like it or anything, but it was still a new experience to her and kind of awkward. Of course he didn't do it in front of the others, and he did everything to put her at ease, but still.

"Well, I have to go into the office today, and I was wondering if you'd want to go with me and check it out?"

She smiled.

"Check out a branch of HudCo? Are you serious Hudayfah!" she teased, and he laughed.

"Be quiet. So are you in?"

She nodded.

"Yup."

"Great. Can you be ready in twenty minutes?"

She opened her arms, and spun in a circle.

"I'm ready now!"

He smiled.

"Good."

Twenty minutes later they were sitting in the limo, and twenty minutes after that they pulled to a stop in front of a large building with 'HudCo' in giant green letters on the front.

"Wow all of this is yours?" she asked in awe as he helped her out of the car, and he smiled.

"Yes. We have many different departments."

As they entered the building, people everywhere were stopping to greet Hudayfah, and he in turn would introduce them to her. They had to have spoken to at least twenty people before they even reached his office. The secretary's eyes practically fell out of her head as Hudayfah appeared and she jumped from her seat.

"Mr. Sulayman! What are you doing in New York!?" she exclaimed, and he grinned.

"I'm here visiting with my new wife. Jenna, this is Ginger, my secretary."

Ginger smiled, and shook Jenna's hand.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Sulayman."

"You too Ginger."

"We won't be staying long so hold all calls." Hudayfah said, and after giving Ginger a few more instructions, they entered his office, and Jenna's eyes widened.

"Is that the Empire State Building!?" she exclaimed walking towards his window, and he grinned as he sat behind his desk.

"Yeah. It's an amazing view isn't it?"

"Breathtaking!" she exclaimed, and she stepped closer towards the window. "I haven't seen it before."

"Really?" he asked in surprise, and she shook her head.

"Nope. We haven't really done much."

"I'm sorry Jenna." He said quietly, and she turned to look at him.

"For what?"

"For giving you the worst honeymoon in the world."

"Oh Hudayfah you saved my life. Personally I'd take that over a honeymoon any day!"

He stood from his chair, and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"No I want to give you a proper honeymoon. Name anywhere in the United States, and we will go."