42. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐚~

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: May contain triggering content, a mild yandere, uncomfortable situations. Very shorttt I'm sorry might be a little out of character! But monoma is smart here-

𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: The final days at high school, weren't good, but it had gotten worse thanks to somebody you don't want to know. Also, did I mention sometimes monoma looks like my middle school crush hahaha?

 Also, did I mention sometimes monoma looks like my middle school crush hahaha?

The warmth can be smothering at times.

It makes you a little appreciative of the wintry weather nature has to offer, wrapped by two build arms, firm and steady on your midriff, clasped like a lion has a deer in his mouth, sharp teeth biting into the soft tender flesh of dead prey. It's how you feel in his raw grasp, his chin positioned on your shoulder, heated breaths releasing against your neck, it makes you think twice before drawing in a shallow inhale. You feel restrained, even though you aren't, you could struggle out of his dense hold, but everything has a consequence in his case, he wouldn't let you live it down. He will run you into the ground if he must. Or perhaps, it's what he has made you think.

"Answer the question paper." He grimaces, watching your hand stationed in one spot for long enough to notice. You hesitate, slowly moving your fingers and marking down whatever your pressured mind could muster, you shouldn't have come, you are regretting not telling your teacher a 'no' to her 'suggestion' of having a brilliant student teach a dull one. A weak student if you will. And who just so happens to have a not so... Perfect attitude, and who also happens to be your crush. Classic.

He must think of you as a loser no doubt, you even had a degrading section with him. Although you are trying your hardest to not let your tears get into your eyes, it's hard not to after having endured all that. You wanted to go home.

As if you weren't embarrassed enough for your honouring grades and an announcement of your failure to the entire class. This feels so very pleasant after having to go through that.

"Finish it up, we don't have all day." You wordlessly oblige, quickly writing down whatever you knew.

Somewhat free from his presence, you watch him take the paper, glaring down at the answers you marked, and you can already see the disapproving glint in his eyes. A minute in, you get your paper handed back to you a little more firmly than expected, you simply look down, not knowing what emotion to show on your face.

You have felt so worse than this, but your heart still aches, and those stares of your classmate looking at you as if you are some sort of... Freak, flashes before your eyes more time than you could care to count, you knew you were a weak learner, a student with less than average grades, so why did they have to rub It in your face more than needed, then humiliate you as a cheery on top. You sigh, closing the cap on your pen, leaning back.

He sighs, loudly, correction, very loudly, you could dwindle into yourself if you could, but that would just make you seem pathetic, so you kept your head held high, briefly glancing at the interesting items in the background, which no doubt you would remember this incident by.

"You don't know the simplest thing, how are you even still here, with these grades." He mumbled, exhausted, frustrated, you can't blame him, you would be shocked as well. But you have accepted the fact that you are less than the average student with horrible grades a long time ago. You can't deny the weight heaving on your heart, it still stings. No matter how many times you hear it.

"Yeah thanks, can I go now?" You speak, hoping to sound unaffected by his words, trying to endure it for a little longer, then you could go home. Cry and feel a little better at least.

"Be my guest, be sure to come tomorrow as well, I don't wanna get scolded thanks to you." You nod, hastily packing your stuff and booking it out.

On the way home, this overwhelming sense of sadness hit you. And it stung, real bad.

Sometimes you wonder if your actions are a little too reactant, or if you are a little too sensitive and weak. Nonetheless, the next day at school was the same as usual, get called out for your lack of skills, lack of knowledge, lack of whatever they say. You just can't care enough, if you did, the toll on you would be too much to bear.

"As you students all know, we are going to a celebration for parents day in a couple of days, so we'd like you to join the dancing team or anything available, to ensure a good spree." One of the elderly teachers announced at the entrance of the classroom, eyeing everyone with an expectant gaze.

"So who is willing to join?"

A sudden request, not so subtly looking into your direction, "miss {l/n} I hear that you are a good dancer why don't you join in with our team?" Not so sneaky huh?

"I'd love to." You responded, looking at her big smile, as she cheered, "wonderful! If you would come with us, we can start the practice right away."

You are not so surprised by your partner, she wants you to dance with your study/tutoring 'friend' how bad can it get? "I seriously end up with you once again. Lucky." Is he being sarcastic? You wouldn't know. "I'm sorry." You muttered, with a slight tone of frustration. "Of course you are." What does he want? An exchange for his crush instead?

Which reminds you, you don't know who she is. If he has one that is, you have heard about his supposed crush but those are just rumours, you'd rather not believe them until you see them. Your crush doesn't matter anymore, so might as well.

"Who is your crush by the way?" You asked, catching his surprised look by accident, before turning into an irritated one, "excuse me?" Thought he heard you properly, you blink, repeating your sentence, "I asked who is your crush? Do you have a crush?"

"That is none of your business." He ended the conversation.

"Okay." You just wanted to help.

It's been a week, a few days left till the celebration, things had been going smoothly until things got a little... Uncomfortable.

But perhaps, it's nothing. Maybe you are overreacting.

END OF DAY ONE