16. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐧𝐇𝐚

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʙɴʜᴀ ғᴛ. ᴄᴏʀᴀʟɪɴᴇ
❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏
You are a young and naive teenager!
Comment down below what you think about it and don't forget to like vote and comment!♡
══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"Mom I wanna go outside!" You whined, puffing out your cheeks and pouting at your mother. She appears annoyed, the irritation evident in her firm voice. "I said no, stop asking about it."

Releasing a 'Hmph' you walked away, angry and crestfallen, stomping your feet down to the ground loudly as you carried on, folding your arms across your chest, you plopped down on your bed, aggressively shoving yourself backwards, heavily inhaling, you stir around restlessly.

'I wanna go out and explore the place! But it's raining and mom isn't letting me go, it's even boring and plain here, I haven't unboxed my stuff I've done nothing!' You thought to yourself.

'I wanna go back to my old home..'

Later that day, having dinner with your parents has never been so boring and forceful, your father attempted to brighten the mood, that didn't help much, not to mention you were losing your appetite, feeling like you could puke if you forced in more of the dank tasteless meal.

Dropping the spoon, you said goodnight and made your way back to your bedroom. Quickly falling asleep.

Hearing a cat meow in your slumber pulls you out of your sleep, confusingly gazing at the cat you think to yourself if you were really seeing a cat in your bedroom in middle of the night, lazily getting up, your eyes follow the movements of the creature, blinking numerous times to clear your foggy vision, watching as it ventures outside of your room.

Hastily checking to see if you had absentmindedly kept open your window, it shocks you to see it locked, jumping up from your bed, you quietly run after the cat, not wanting to get into trouble if the animal did cause any commotion around the house, but the cat was very fast, and you almost lost sight of it.

Fortunately, you had seen a vague glimpse of it entering a room, and you frantically dashed towards it, the cat however was missing, but a object on the ground was misplaced, a single sheet of cardboard. You approached it figuring that the cat was hiding behind it, but how wrong were you.?

It was a secret room behind the walls, you never noticed it there before, quickly dismissing it for being ignorant when it came to properly exploring the new place.

Inside the strange tunnel, it was bright and colourful, drawn in, you curiously find yourself entering it, wanting to know what was ahead of the tunnel. Stepping out of the small and congested pathway, confused thoughts flood your mind, it was your own home..? Not a new area.?

Upon hearing a soft humming of a Male's voice, a sense of fear washes over you, dreadfully you approached the sound, all the while, thoughts of someone actually living inside the walls of your new home was frightening. Hesitantly peeking your head, you find a guy standing at the counter moving his hands back and forth, preparing something.

His dishevelled dark green hairs stood out the most to you, it was kept a little messily, his voice felt oddly weird but calming for some reason, it wasn't until he stops and slowly turns around to you, that you feel like you had made the biggest mistake of your life. Taking a step back, you stare at his button eyes, words stuck in your throat.

He smiles, eerily wide, his eyebrows raised up."you came! I was starting to believe that you wouldn't! I'm so glad!" He said, you still couldn't find the proper words to say, horrified by those button eyes that were probably stitched into his organ of sight, you internally cringed, your heart clenching.

"Um.. uh.. where am I..? W-who are you..?"

His face lits up with joy, giggling and chuckling. "I'm your future husband silly!" He exclaims.

"F-future husband?! I-I don't want my husband to have.. those." You said before pointing your finger towards his eyes, he touches them before laughing it off.

"These? They are just buttons! Nothing to be scared of!"

"Now now, why don't you go get your parents to come for dinner! It's my treat today!" He grinned.

You simply nod your head, staring at his back as he turned over to continue his preparation, taking this as a opportunity to go back to the secret door, you take a couple of steps back before.

"Not over there y/n, that way.."

You just fearfully obeyed.

It wasn't exactly your ideal type of dinner, but much better than the onces you had with your real parents, eyeing the strange button-eyed creatures, who looked like humans, the will to go back home was overwhelming. The first person you saw upon entering this place, called himself izuku midoriya, and the cat who had guided you into this whole mess was called kacchan, it was a bizarre name for a cat, not that you were judging it.

"Aren't you liking the meal y/n?" Midoriya lovingly asked, softly smiling at you.

"N-no it's great.. I'm just not hungry." You answered, awkwardly smiling, his smile grew wider. "Hmm.. is that so.?"

You couldn't help but feel like.. he knew everything about you.

From the way he stared at you, and the way he knowingly grins. It unnerved you.

Although you didn't dislike the 'other world' that guy sure irked you in the wrong way, not to mention his creepy smile, though he had buttons for eyes, it felt like he was watching your every move, not sure of how he could see through.. those buttons. It just made you more uncomfortable..

It's been a few days since you crawled pass that secret room, and you haven't found a chance to go back to your own house, whenever you went to that area, he was there, like he knew that you were trying to escape.

And it wasn't until you aggressively tried to escape, the button-eyed guy had trapped you in some sort of a dark maze, claiming it was your punishment for attempting to leave. Somehow, you had managed to leave that awful place with the help of that cat, kacchan. Who you still weren't how he helped you out, But you weren't complaining.

Sneakily running to the room, accompanied by the cat, the moment you touch the door, his voice rings in your ears.

"Y/N! I TOLD YOU TO NOT GET OUT OF THERE!!" He yelled, his rapid footsteps running down the stairs, your heartbeat accelerated, you quickly crawl into the small space, praying that you could escape. The second, you burst out of the dull and old tunnel, you slam it shut. Breathing heavily.

Delighted to see your parents for the First time, that night you slept peacefully. Forgetting about the terrifying experience.

The next time you opened your eyes however, you were back at the same place, with him by your side. His button eyes looking down at you, lips reaching the sides of his face.

"Welcome back.. y/n."