7. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
A unsettling scenario.. indeed.
───────•••───────
Comment down below what you think and Express your love for this delusional boi!♡

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

"I don't really.. wanna be a hero.." you spoke to the green haired male who stared at you with disbelief. He smiled after a brief moment of bewilderment, letting a giggly chuckle out of his mouth. You take a step back, looking into his emerald eyes.

"Haha why so..?" You hated how he managed to keep a straight face even after you said that, which should have been like a slap to his face, he grinned at you as if you were just a small child.

"I don't know, I'm just not.. interested." You answered, the unsettling feeling stationing inside your churning stomach.

"Hmm. But I think you would make a great heroine one day, why don't you like being a hero.?" He asked, his board smile suddenly seeming a bit forced. At least to you.

"Thanks but I don't think I'm suitable for the job." You reply, hoping he would just drop the subject and mind his business, but he just had to push the topic even further.

"Why not? You shouldn't give up, you know I used to think the same thing too when others used to bully me with 'you could never be a hero' quote."

You gulped, contemplating on what you should do to step out of this pressuring situation.

"O-oh but.. but I'm quirkless."

"So was I, you still have hope. Y/n.."

Your heart stopped, you don't remember telling him your name, nor did you have any bache that showed your basic identity. Pressing your lips together, you spoke with a cracked voice.

"I-I don't think.. I ever told you my.. name."

His green eyes abruptly grow wide, as if he had realized his mistake, he halts for a minute, playing it off with a innocent smile, he giggles, his voice that was rather calm and collected, sounded like he was losing patience and the unsteady notes in his speech suggested that he was hiding something.

"You didn't? Oops.. I guess, you're right, I shouldn't have been so curious.."

Thinking about it, you had a gist of how he would know about your information, being a top hero, he could access to whatever he needed, and you weren't even a top priority to be kept a secret, just a thought of how much he could know left a unnerving feeling burning inside your chest.

Gulping for the second time, you take a huge step back, ready to just say goodbye and never see his face again.

"Ah I-I see.. well then I better g-get going. Goodbye!" You hastily replied, bolting down the pathway, not waiting a millisecond for his response.

To be honest, you were a fan of the top hero, and you sincerely liked him until today, not liking in a romantic sort of way, just admiring kind of like, if that makes sense.

The next fine day, you found him waiting near the entrance of your university, and when you asked the other students after making sure you were hidden from his sight, they said that he was patrolling and making sure the students were alright. You didn't believe that one bit..

So in an desperate attempt to avoid him, you just ran back straight home, not caring if you missed your classes. Unfortunately, that same day, when it was dark and gloomy, he stopped at your doorstep, calling out to you.

If you had known that he would do something this extreme, then you would have involved your parents. Currently, you hid yourself behind the couch as deku searched your home through the window, this was going too far, you didn't want to feel insecure in your own house.

You carefully throw your glance towards the window, immediately seeing him standing there with eyes wide that scanned the entire place for you. You sit back, muffling your panicked breathing.

"Hey y/n come out.. please."

You could hear him sigh loudly before his footfalls walked the other way. Thinking he had given up, you stood up to your feet, just to jolt back as the door to the house is opened.

"Y/n~ where are you..?"

Bonus!

You wince as izuku accidentally touches your wound, your broken bone. Gritting your teeth, you tried controlling your tears, both due to pain and how you are being stripped out of your clothes by deku.

"I'm so sorry!! I'm so so sorry darling! I didn't mean it!!" He fretted, gently holding you in his grasp, his emerald pupils were wide from agitation.

Taking a hold of the shirt he forced on yesterday, he carefully undoes the buttons, revealing the white lingerie, he grins feverishly, slowly taking off the shirt.

"You look so.. beautiful in this."

He squeals, his green eyes soaking in every single detail of your body. You mildly trembled, breathing faster.

"What would you like to wear today.. y/n."

Don't mind my errors, they're purely unintentional!♡