9. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 ???

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ
━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
Comment down below what you think about it and don't forget to like vote and comment!♡
║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█

"How are you feeling today miss l/n..?" Your therapist, a middle aged lady with raven black hairs and a slender face asked, her hazel eyes concealed by the round glasses.

She held a cardboard a pen inbetween her slim fingers, a firm expression stayed on but you could tell deep inside, she was terrified.

"I'm not sure.. my heart won't stop beating from paranoia.. I feel dizzy actually." you spoke out without giving your thought some comprehension, beneath your eyes sat those dark bags indicating your lack of sleep.

"Take a few deep breaths miss l/n.. you'll be fine." She reassured for the third time, she hoped you could be helped out of the traumatizing experience you've underwent, but progress seemed dreadfully steady.

"You have nothing to be afraid of, keeping everything to yourself isn't going to help miss, so please, you need to speak out your feelings.."

"I'm not sure.. where to begin from.. " your hands were clutched tight, gaze fixated on your laps, fingers anxiously gazing over the soft skin of your knuckles.

"From where everything started."

You draw in a deep breath, that leaves you wobbly, taking in another, you hold it inside your throat. You always thought the bright atmosphere would abide you in the hardest of times, but now, whenever you stare outside the window, you could feel nothing but dread.

It leaves you with everlasting memories of the scene you were involved in. Gulping, you begin your speech.

"I thought he didn't like me.." you continued after a moment of apprehension.

"Honestly, I never thought that such a innocent face would leave me scared for life.."

"He seemed so sweet.. at first, I tried confessing my feelings but it would be rejected, so I was genuinely disappointed when he accepted another girl's confession, she was a classmate, we had known each other.. I thought I didn't matter to him, not a single bit.."

╚════════════╝

"Uraraka! Are you okay?" You laid on the concrete ground, injuries littered over your head. Hearing his voice suddenly had you away from passing out, but looking at the couple made your heart ache, you could feel tears welling up in your eyes.

You struggled to get up, you didn't want to be here. Grunts slipped pass your lips as you got up to your feet, strenuously dragging yourself, when you're certain that nobody could see you, you let those tears flow through your organ of sight, Your heart ached with every beat it took to survive.

'I should be happy.. I mean I don't mean anything to this world, whoever I like never return the Fondness I have for them.. why should I even reciprocate such feelings..?'

You thought to yourself, gulping down the moans of agony, gritting your teeth to forcefully stop your weakening barrier.

'I'm not pretty so of course nobody likes me.. I'm better off living single for the rest of my life, I don't want to feel these emotions ever again..'