23. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐁𝐧𝐡𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫

➤ Warning: Spooky stuff, creepy, unsettling? Implied kidnapping, yandere behaviour, and of course, yandere content. Blood too..
Summary: After you exited the chatroom, scared and worried, strange things start to happen.

This is a part 2 to the chatroom Au, after the supposed hacker had leaked your address.
I hope you enjoy it! Since it was highly requested, here it is!♡

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

'What am I supposed to do?!'

You panicked, rushing towards the windows to make sure your house was secured and nobody would have a chance to invade. But that still didn't ease the unnerving feeling, your heart kept beating vigorously against your chest. It made you feel in a way you couldn't care to explain at the moment.

Y/n l/n》》

'Guys! What do I do?!'

'I'm scared! I called the police but they haven't arrived yet! I'm scared I'm so scared!!'

《《Izuku midoriya

'Don't worry! Everything will be fine! We're on our way! Don't panic!'

《《Iida tenya

'Yes, we will be there as soon as possible!'

'Everyone else! Please go and check if uraraka is doing well, we have to make sure it's true before we call the police!'

《《Momo yoayorozu

'Yes we will, be careful everyone! Y/n don't panic everything will be alright!'

《《Jirou kyoka

'Yeah, we're here!'

Feeling a little less frightened, you breathe through your mouth, exhaling and inhaling deeply to calm yourself down. Unlocking your eyes, you stared down, It did help, maybe just a little, but nonetheless you were still alerted. Your eyes shot open when the sound of a object dropping to the floor caught your undivided attention.

Hastily drawing in shaky breaths, you stayed completely still, looking outside your room, for a moment, there was pinpoint silence, your eyes nearly welled with tears, but the horror that coursed your body after that, was overwhelming. Footsteps neared towards your room, having you fear the absolute worse.

'Is this how uraraka died?' You found yourself questioning,'no! She's not dead, stop thinking like that! I'm sure she's fine!'

You quickly turn your focus on the situation at hand, frightened, you kept praying for the police to arrive at time, wishing all of this was just a very cruel prank. Done to you, and your entire class to test if you guys were worth it. Gathering some courage, you quietly stepped forward, afraid that whoever was in your house, could hear your loud heartbeat. Gulping, you put your hand on the handle, slowly closing it shut.