44. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮

➤Warning: May contain triggering content, slight violence, yandere behaviour but mild? Kidnapping, and attempts at trying to court-

Summary: You liked your bodyguard, he was the most innocent one you've met, but, everybody has things they like to hide.

Requested by Weebly

••••

"What would you like to do today?"

There he goes again, plastering on that dumb smile, his hands softly clenched, peering down as if you were his beloved, his neat black suit nicely stuck onto his body, tall and charmingly adorable, you like your bodyguard, however, at present, you are having mixed feelings about him, to say the least, upon not heeding your response, he bents down to better see you, with a tiny glint of worry he watches you stare into space, gently poking you with his finger on the arm.

"Miss? Are you alright?" He inquired, at last, earning your undivided attention, you grinned, racking your brain to give an adequate riposte, "I don't feel very good." You replied, indirectly stating your uneasiness, to which he would remain obliviously blissful. He seems to enjoy taking care of you, to a frail extent.

"Would you like to cancel your outing then?" He asked, you nodded, pushing yourself up to your feet, beginning to make your way to your room, followed by him soon after, on the path towards your space, he suddenly asked, "would you like to have some medicine?" You shake your head, ignoring his footsteps trailing behind you, halting at the entrance of your compartment, quickly entering and locking the door, Allowing your pounding heart to calm down, drawing in a hearty inhale.

"Miss [l/n] would you like me to bring any refreshments?" He said, "no I'm fine, thank you." Speaking as little with him as possible would also be ideal.

But if only it was that easy. He just can't let himself be loose and unrestricted, he's always near you, around you, watching you, protecting you, because if he doesn't, then what's his purpose? He's been chosen to look after you, to ensure you are safe and sound, it's almost absurd to leave you be, wandering about with no sole reason, and you can't hurt his feelings either, it's like fastening a double-sided blade, it's waiting for the turn to impale you both.

He's making you uncomfortable, you don't feel as much safe as you did before, he's not doing it intentionally, right? He has no hint for the reason of your dismissiveness, he looks at you in a strange way it makes your stomach churn in plain discomfort, his fleeting touches lingering even after he has removed his hand far from you, surely you must be overthinking. There's no way he too has a crush on you, right?

You had decided to go out to shop for some undergarments, and you suggested going independently because the justification is clear, it's... Private, and you wouldn't want an unknown male to look at your collection, or your choice to be exact, however, he just would not let you go in alone in fear of having you hurt. And you just ended up in more tension, if your groom found out about this, you wouldn't wanna think about the consequences, for both you and him.

"Hey um- izuku do you mind letting me go in alone now, I would appreciate some privacy." You asked sheepishly, avoiding eye contact, that sting of awkwardness hitting you straight in the guts. You felt a little too exposed, for some reason.

"I will have my back turned towards you, I can not let you in without any protection."

You sighed, swallowing your pride and shame and striding into the shop, watching him, making sure he keeps his word, thankfully he does, and you still felt apprehensive, he didn't see that sexy lingerie you bought right? He didn't see those doted panties you got, right? He shouldn't have seen anything, regardless you were convinced that he did, somehow, you should have just purchased it online, you also realized after you had finished your outing and now remained in the car as your bodyguard handled the language.

Sitting in the back seats was monotonous, unsavoury, so in desire of doing something new, you concluded that you would finally sit in the front seats, hopefully learning a thing or two about driving, getting out and swiftly settling yourself opposite to the driver, you dawdled, surprising the poor man upon his return, "uh- when did you get... Here?" He carefully asked, eyeing you with suspicion, you bashfully grinned, speaking in glee, "I just wanted to know what it feels like sitting in the front seats." Perhaps your reason was flawed, but he obliged nonetheless.

It had been a good minute before izuku opted to speak, "do you like your husband, y/n?" He abruptly implored, eyes trained on the bustling street, you held your breath, going stiff, wondering about the sudden change of attitude, he never used your first name, "I can't say, he does love me, however, and I'm happy." You answered, noticing the slight shift in his expression, "do you love him?" He asked again, with a firmer tone, you gulped, why is he prying on you?

"I'm not sure." You truthfully replied, carrying on another sentence, "but I wouldn't leave him too." His grip on the stirring wheel tightened, his back rigid, eyes narrowed and staring venomously at the road, he took a few deep breaths, putting on his smile like whatever that just occurred hadn't bothered him. "I see." He said, "that's good." From what you could perceive, his eyes got teary for a moment, his forced facade appearing grimmer.

You sat in utter silence, pondering over your words sensing that something was off when he took the wrong turn. You remained oblivious, but you were questioning inside, he hadn't done that on purpose, right? Maybe it's a shortcut you wouldn't dare know.

"Where are we going?" You hesitantly ask, but silence greeted you, he seemed to have less than desirable intentions. "Stop the car, take me back to my place." You firmly state, getting stressed at the lack of response.

"I said stop the car!" You shouted, even so, he eagerly resisted you. Upon getting impatient, you forcibly attempt to take control, but he just glared at you, whispering, "shhh, you are in safe hands, I couldn't hurt you even if I tried, don't worry." He spoke softly, "you better hush and sit quietly or else we both die."

You should have trusted your guts, his threat kept you on edge and you realized.

Who would save you now? That one trustworthy man in your life had shattered your trust. Who could you confide in now?

What were you going to do now?

••••

I wrote this when I was sick so some errors might have remained, I apologise for taking so long. Hope you enjoyed it, and it was to your liking.