15. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈
Comment down below what you think about it and don't forget to like vote and comment!♡ also who loves this pikachu boi-!
══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"Hey.?" You moaned, furrowing your eyebrows, leaning back, attempting to avoid any contact, you hear a deep chuckle as you're steadily waking up, before footsteps advance away from you. The sound of your breathing accompanying you in the sudden quiet atmosphere.

Fluttering your eyes ajar, you blink in your surrounding, stunned after seeing it was not your room. Tumbling down the bed, shock apparent on your face, fast steps paced towards you, quickly picking you up from the ground.

"Are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself did you?" You moaned in annoyance, recognising that voice instantly. You stared up at him, speaking out words.

"Why are you here? Most importantly, why am I here?" You inquired, settling yourself.

"You're in my place! You do remember what happened last night yeah?" He asked, peering into your e/c eyes. You nod your head, confirming it before you stored it away.

"We were.. attacked right? By the villians."

"Yeah! That's right."

"But still that doesn't explain the reason why I'm here, where is everyone?"

"Stop asking so many questions, you don't need to worry! I'm just protecting you."

"Protection..?" You questioned, pulling your eyebrows up bewildered. You remember the villians retreating after you fainted, it was very strange for him to do this out of nowhere.

"*sigh* you need to take rest y/n."

"Rest? But I'm completely fine." You replied, watching him get up to his feet before halting at the table.

"You got injured you remember that don't you?"

"Yeah but I don't feel any sort of pain."

"But still, precaution is better than cure they say!" He said, pouring something into the glass, averting himself forward, he grinned handing you a cup of what you assumed was cocoa milk. Taking it from him, you observe it for a while.

"Why don't you drink it?" Kaminari asked.

"Um- yeah" you hastily replied, chunking in huge sips of it, gulping it almost hungrily.

"Were you so hungry y/n?"

"I guess? My stomach doesn't growl though."

"Haha! relax for a while, I'll be right back." He smiled, briskly walking out of the room, leaving you completely to yourself. You stayed put for a minute, before long, feeling heaviness in your eyelids, suddenly your exhaustion surfacing. Without having much to think, you fell asleep.

You were woken up again, seeing the smile on his lips. Jolting up, you glanced around.

"Why am I still here.?" You asked, firmly eyeing him, "what do you mean? Here, I brought you your favourite drink! You love this right?"

"Yeah but-"

"Not a single word, just drink it! I brought it for you. I'll come back when it's dinner.!" He shushed you, proceeding to smile later. You gazed up at him, noticing the dark look in his eyes.

"Okay.." hesitantly, you take a sip of the drink, the sugary/sour/bitter flavour dancing in your mouth. You were sure you weren't going to fall back asleep, until your eyes are incredibly drowsy.

Waking up the third time, with a head that's aching so badly you wanna go back to sleep. At that moment however, Kaminari wasn't around, taking the opportunity to leave, you silently got up, finding your way around the house. You hadn't gotten that far, a rather concerning noise jarred into your ears.

Incapable of reacting any faster than you did, the vehicle dashes by you, going in his way at a rapid pace. Luckily, you did not get yourself hurt, a little bruised sure but you had worse, wincing you begin walking again.

You hadn't realized that you've been going in a circle, not after ending up right outside of the place you had just escaped from, hastily wanting to run away, you take a few steps before ultimately, a panicked gasp fills the air.

Without looking back or thinking at all, you started to run real fast, the shouts of your friend beckoning you to come back, you were certain he was chasing you right now as you ran breathless.

Your arm is abruptly yanked back at the last moment, causing you to panic. "Let go! I wanna go-" you cut yourself off seeing him eye your bruised arm. For split second, there was genuine concern present in those orbs

"Did you.. hurt yourself.?"

You respond with silence, deciding to keep the incident a secret, because you genuinely just wanted to go back home.

"See, this is why I've gotta protect you y/n, come on let's go back and how about we have your favourite meal!"

"No! I don't wanna go back-!"

"Why?"

"Because you keep putting me to sleep! Did you actually think I didn't know! You did that just so I could stay! That's sick Kaminari! Let go!"

"But that was the only way for me to keep you safe! Otherwise, you would have gotten away way before now!" He cried, clutching onto your wrist tighter. You struggled, somehow he turned out to be way stronger than you, surprising you with a blow to the head, knocking you out on the spot.

The next time you opened your eyes, you wish you never opened them. You've been kept locked inside a cage. Kaminari fondly smiled at you, looking at you intensely.

"Good morning, did you get some good sleep?" He asked, smiling wider than ever. You did not respond, absorbed in shock to react in any sort of way. Kaminari's smile never faltered, infact it kept getting scarier and scarier.

"It's time to take your medicines y/n."