⛤ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐊.𝐁

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: Slight suggestive themes, Vague mentions of bullying, swearing, violence, Katsuki being an overall bad boy- and since this was highly requested, here you go. Enjoy!

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: After reporting your bully to the one in charge of the school, it is decided to be taken lightly, hoping their students would forgive each other, but unfortunately for you, he got pushy, a little too quickly. Well, as they say, how bad can it be?

THIS IS PART TWO OF THIS BAKU-BULLY SERIES, PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS ONE BEFORE THIS.

For a month and a half, it was tranquil.

Which wouldn't last forever.

No snarky comments, no curt whistles to tease her, or responses meant to criticize her or pulling her hair when he felt like it. The punishment for her bully was underwhelming, just given a month's worth of detention, a talk with his parents, which she was certain, did not occur, and he was left off the hook lightly, delicately. In a matter of weeks, he had retorted back to his usual, incentive self, while she had to sit in the very back, he sat at the front, a sulky implementation to keep them both apart, it worked, however, just for a week, at best. He eventually got bolder, and she distanced herself. This was just the way her school was, a place where the weak suffer, and the strong take advantage.

Even as she is getting ready to spend her break in eerie silence, she could hear the snickers and girls gossiping within her earshot, creepily giggling and slandering some of their kind, briefly looking at her and taking a quick fetid glance. The atmosphere around her had changed, in the class, with a few she had befriended, and most of all, the dynamic between her and katsuki. She remembers some of her classmates shipping her with him, for some odd reason. They should have been joking, it might have been such an unhealthy relationship, and they wouldn't ever wish the same for their friend, in other words, it was a biased opinion. It bothered her.

Breaks were normally short, but nowadays, it felt longer, to her. Dreading about what was going to happen if she caught up to some of the mean girls who seemed intrigued by her enactment, or rather, they were helping their friend, in more than one way. Yesterday, one of the four had pushed her into giving them her new number, when refused, they got antsy, threatened her with a coy smile, telling her she had to compensate or else, she was bound to be faced with an uncomfortable situation. She persisted and they unwillingly departed.

Things always seemed to get worse, the harder she tried to avoid.

In one of the last lagging periods, her teacher had gone off without announcing his departure, so students racked the place, and things were getting rowdy, but she felt safe enough in her corner, so, she could breeze past this, this was no big deal, until, someone jumped up to the platform, a box of candy held in his grasp, and shouted, "Guys! Katsuki and [Y/N] are going to play pocky!"

Before anything can settle into her mind, girls and boys loudly exclaimed in glee, cheering support for the idea, while she tried to resist the forceful tugs of her female classmates, pulling her forward with misplaced motivation, she was not about to lose her first kiss to a bully! While, on the other hand, katsuki smirked, menacingly approaching her with his armies of friends, yelling on top of their lungs, someone had to hear their commotion and come running to save her from this predicament, they just had to! Forcing her to sit down, the girls surrounded her as katsuki got swarmed by the other boys. She looked down, at a loss for words and pursuit for an idea, she could just pull away at the last moment, and she could book it, but the girls had her shoulder in a tight grip, what was she going to do?

Sitting face to face with her bully, her mind unable to cope up and provide with sufficient actions, she stared at those red eyes, gazing into hers, a scary gleam in them, her, appearing like a caught deer in a passenger's point of view. She could just about cry and wail in agony, any other girl would want this to happen to them with their crush, but he was not her crush. She had no choice but to act accordingly, for the time being, ignoring the teasing remarks from her male classmates saying she was too shy to even meet his eyes, and it managed to make him chuckle, it was a troublesome situation.